The SsangYong SUT 1 concept features spacious interior, sharp lines and cutting-edge lamp detail. According to the company it is perfect for camping and skiing trips, transportation or driving around town.
Convenient features list includes a sunroof, Bluetooth audio, rear-view camera, hinge spring type tailgate and a trip computer. Safety features such as ESP and dual airbags are also included. The car is powered by SsangYong’s FR 2.0 Active Diesel engine which satisfies Euro 5 emissions standards and develops 155 hp.
In rear-wheel-drive form with a manual transmission, it produces only 193 grams of CO2 per kilometre.
SsangYong Motor will start production on the SUT 1 concept in the second half of 2011 and is expected to roll out around 35,000 cars in Korea and other markets in early 2012.
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback
- Lamborghini Sesto Elemento caught on the track at a special event in Nevada (video)