Here’s proof that BMW is already working on the next generation 3-series. This 3-series mule was spotted in Germany.
At first it looks like another 3-series, but if you look closely you can see the modifications done to the current body. These modifications mean that the next generation 3-series will have a wider track and is most likely also longer. We expect to see the 3-series prototype with a next-generation body already end of this year. Stay tuned for more spy shots!
Next generation 3-series will debut earliest in 2011.
- Aston Martin Vanquish Volante revealed – ultimate british open top GT
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback