the P1 is production form will debut next March at the Geneva Motor Show and here we have the prototype spied on the public roads in Spain. It looks just as good as the concept, but because of the disguise it is hard to tell yet what will change or not.
the P1 is expected to use a 3.8-liter modified twin-turbo V8 mated to KERS with a total output of well over 800 horsepower.
For more pictures of the P1, check out UK car blog Gmotors.co.uk.
- Range Rover Evoque gets a wide bodykit from Prior Design
- BMW Gran Lusso Coupe concept revealed – the ultimate luxury coupe
- McLaren 50 12C & 12C Spider announced to celebrate 50 years of McLaren
- Ford will close all their manufacturing plants in Australia by 2016
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France