the P1 is production form will debut next March at the Geneva Motor Show and here we have the prototype spied on the public roads in Spain. It looks just as good as the concept, but because of the disguise it is hard to tell yet what will change or not.
the P1 is expected to use a 3.8-liter modified twin-turbo V8 mated to KERS with a total output of well over 800 horsepower.
For more pictures of the P1, check out UK car blog Gmotors.co.uk.
- 8,000 Horsepower In Action! Drag Boat Race Is Way Cooler Than The Quarter Mile Race Between Cars
- This Is The Real Sharknado! More Than 100 Sharks Attack A School Of Bluefish Right On The Beach
- Time To Visit Norway! Beautiful Time-Lapse Shows Everything From Deep Fjords To Northern Lights
- Get Creative In The Kitchen! This Is How You Make Beatles Pancakes!
- This Death Defying Bike Ride Through The Isle of Skye In Scotland Is Just EPIC!
- This Is Not A Photoshop! A Full 360 Degree Circle Rainbow Over Australia
- This Awesome Time-Lapse Video Shows How To Counterfit A Giant One Dollar Bill With Just A Pencil