the P1 is production form will debut next March at the Geneva Motor Show and here we have the prototype spied on the public roads in Spain. It looks just as good as the concept, but because of the disguise it is hard to tell yet what will change or not.
the P1 is expected to use a 3.8-liter modified twin-turbo V8 mated to KERS with a total output of well over 800 horsepower.
For more pictures of the P1, check out UK car blog Gmotors.co.uk.
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard
- Mazda unveils the all-new Mazda2 / Demio in Japan