the P1 is production form will debut next March at the Geneva Motor Show and here we have the prototype spied on the public roads in Spain. It looks just as good as the concept, but because of the disguise it is hard to tell yet what will change or not.
the P1 is expected to use a 3.8-liter modified twin-turbo V8 mated to KERS with a total output of well over 800 horsepower.
For more pictures of the P1, check out UK car blog Gmotors.co.uk.
- Bedtime Horror Story in 60 Seconds! This One-Minute Short Film Is Spooky Scary
- This Is Scary! Professional Stuntman Rides a Motorcycle Over a Bridge’s Arch Beam
- Stunning Long Exposure Photo Of the Lunar Eclipse Rising Over China Looks Like a Falling Star
- Ironic How Beautiful War Machines Can Be! This Is One Of The Coolest Fighter Jet Compilations
- Amazing Time-Lapse Video Shows Rome, Pisa & Vatican City In 4K Ultra HD
- This Slow Motion Video In 4K HD Is Mind Blowingly Awesome From Breakdancing To Motorcycling
- This Viral Photo Of A Great White Shark With Open Jaws Is Here To Haunt Your Dreams