the P1 is production form will debut next March at the Geneva Motor Show and here we have the prototype spied on the public roads in Spain. It looks just as good as the concept, but because of the disguise it is hard to tell yet what will change or not.
the P1 is expected to use a 3.8-liter modified twin-turbo V8 mated to KERS with a total output of well over 800 horsepower.
For more pictures of the P1, check out UK car blog Gmotors.co.uk.
- 2015 Dodge Charger facelift revealed with a full-body makeover
- SRT Viper GTS Anodized Carbon Time Attack debuts at the New York Auto Show
- First interior images for the new Mercedes-AMG GT supercar revealed
- Audi RS 7 dynamic edition to debut at the New York Auto Show
- First 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 auctioned for $1 Million
- Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept revealed, debuts this wee at the New York Auto Show
- Volkswagen Golf TSI Sportwagen concept to debut at the New York Auto Show