Here are the latest spy photos of the upcoming BMW X6 M. Having seen the white X6 in person it looks almost like a toy and definitely not the best color for this SAV.
Exterior changes are identical to the X5 M. You can see the same quad exhaust tips, lightly covered side vents and larger air-intakes up front.
X6 M will share its engine with the X5 M. Rumor is that power will come from a 4.4-liter twin turbocharged V8 that produces over 500 hp. Earlier rumors suggested that BMW will use the 5.0-liter V10 engine.
X6 M and X5 M are both expected to go on sale this fall.
- Range Rover Sport SVR laps the legendary Nordschleife circuit in Germany in 8 minutes 14 seconds
- Land Rover reveals third row seating for new Discovery Sport
- McLaren teases track-only P1 GTR with a massive rear wing and two exhaust pipes
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France