Here are the latest spy photos of the upcoming BMW X6 M. Having seen the white X6 in person it looks almost like a toy and definitely not the best color for this SAV.
Exterior changes are identical to the X5 M. You can see the same quad exhaust tips, lightly covered side vents and larger air-intakes up front.
X6 M will share its engine with the X5 M. Rumor is that power will come from a 4.4-liter twin turbocharged V8 that produces over 500 hp. Earlier rumors suggested that BMW will use the 5.0-liter V10 engine.
X6 M and X5 M are both expected to go on sale this fall.
- 2014 Cadillac XTS gets a twin-turbo V6 with 410 hp – automatic parking assist
- Watch a horrifying Ferrari 458 crash at the Suzuka Circuit in Japan
- This is how the Audi R8 is handcrafted at the Neckarsulm factory (video)
- New Peugeot 308 – first official pictures and details
- This is how Brazilian police rams a drug plane to prevent takeoff (video)
- Volkswagen Amarok Power-Pickup concept with V6 TDI debuts at Wörthersee
- Volkswagen Design Vision GTI concept with 503 horsepower is the ultimate Golf GTI
- 2013 Playmate of the Year Raquel Pomplun gets $100k and a 2014 Jaguar F-Type
- Bentley Mulsanne and Continental Le Mans Limited Edition models announced
- Watch Hennessey Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 run a quarter mile in 12.6 seconds