Here are the latest spy photos of the upcoming BMW X6 M. Having seen the white X6 in person it looks almost like a toy and definitely not the best color for this SAV.
Exterior changes are identical to the X5 M. You can see the same quad exhaust tips, lightly covered side vents and larger air-intakes up front.
X6 M will share its engine with the X5 M. Rumor is that power will come from a 4.4-liter twin turbocharged V8 that produces over 500 hp. Earlier rumors suggested that BMW will use the 5.0-liter V10 engine.
X6 M and X5 M are both expected to go on sale this fall.
- 2014 Hyundai i20 WRC revealed, team named as Hyundai Shell World Rally Team
- Bye bye Holden! General Motors to cease manufacturing in Australia by 2017
- Hear the new 2015 Ford Mustang GT Rev its V8 at Cars & Coffee (VIDEO)
- Porsche announces Cayenne Platinum Edition – priced from $63,300
- McLaren P1 laps the extreme Nürburgring in less than seven minutes (VIDEO)
- 400th Bugatti Veyron sold – just 50 models of the super sports car are still available
- Video: Crazy cyclist rides (BACKWARD) downhill on a wet mountain road in Norway at 50 mph
- This is the new 2015 Ford Mustang with EcoBoost power, independent rear suspension and sleeker design
- Epic video: Ferrari F50 drifting in slow motion – filmed with high speed camera
- Audi Q1 compact SUV confirmed – will be produced from 2016