Here are the latest spy photos of the upcoming BMW X6 M. Having seen the white X6 in person it looks almost like a toy and definitely not the best color for this SAV.
Exterior changes are identical to the X5 M. You can see the same quad exhaust tips, lightly covered side vents and larger air-intakes up front.
X6 M will share its engine with the X5 M. Rumor is that power will come from a 4.4-liter twin turbocharged V8 that produces over 500 hp. Earlier rumors suggested that BMW will use the 5.0-liter V10 engine.
X6 M and X5 M are both expected to go on sale this fall.
- Choosing the right tools for your garage and home
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower