Here are the latest spy photos of the upcoming BMW X6 M. Having seen the white X6 in person it looks almost like a toy and definitely not the best color for this SAV.
Exterior changes are identical to the X5 M. You can see the same quad exhaust tips, lightly covered side vents and larger air-intakes up front.
X6 M will share its engine with the X5 M. Rumor is that power will come from a 4.4-liter twin turbocharged V8 that produces over 500 hp. Earlier rumors suggested that BMW will use the 5.0-liter V10 engine.
X6 M and X5 M are both expected to go on sale this fall.
- Watch Two Kayakers Go Down On A Drainage Ditch In Lions Bay At Speeds Up to 45MPH
- Lamborghini teases a new car ahead of Paris debut
- BMW 7 Series Individual Final Edition to debut in Paris next month
- Watch the next Mercedes C 63 AMG doing final testing on the Nürburgring
- Watch Surfing Legend Laird Hamilton “Shoot the Pier” On Hurricane Marie Wave
- Moto Rider Brad O’Neal Launches Himself Into Air From a Ramp For a Very Unique BASE JUMP
- This Is Insane! Wath A Daredevil Remove His Harness To Walk On A Narrow Plank Path In The Sky