BMW X5 has been on sale since 1999. In 2007 BMW introduced the second generation X5 (E70) which is wider and longer compared to its predecessor.
We just showed you the M version of the X5(E70) and now we have first pictures of the facelifted base model, that will go on sale end if this year.
Facelifted X5 gets a bolder profile, revised front and rear bumpers. Gasoline engines offered are likely going to be the same 3.0-liter inline-6 with 272 hp (200 kW) and 4.8-liter V8 with 355 hp (261 hp). Diesel line up will include the 3.0-liter inline-6 (3.0d) with 235 hp (173 kW) and 3.0sd with 286 hp (210 kW).
Top of the line X5 M with over 500 hp gets different bumpers, revised front fascia, bigger air intakes, side vents and quad exhausts. In addition BMW is working on the X5 hybrid which is expected in 2010.
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range
- Peugeot 308 is the European Car of the Year 2014
- Bugatti Veyron Vivere by Mansory debuts at the Geneva Motor Show
- Koenigsegg Agera One:1 revealed – world’s first Megacar