BMW X5 has been on sale since 1999. In 2007 BMW introduced the second generation X5 (E70) which is wider and longer compared to its predecessor.
We just showed you the M version of the X5(E70) and now we have first pictures of the facelifted base model, that will go on sale end if this year.
Facelifted X5 gets a bolder profile, revised front and rear bumpers. Gasoline engines offered are likely going to be the same 3.0-liter inline-6 with 272 hp (200 kW) and 4.8-liter V8 with 355 hp (261 hp). Diesel line up will include the 3.0-liter inline-6 (3.0d) with 235 hp (173 kW) and 3.0sd with 286 hp (210 kW).
Top of the line X5 M with over 500 hp gets different bumpers, revised front fascia, bigger air intakes, side vents and quad exhausts. In addition BMW is working on the X5 hybrid which is expected in 2010.
- Watch upset motorist in East London drive off flatbed tow truck to avoid parking ticket
- Retro-styled Evanta Barchetta debuts at Goodwood Revival
- This Is Real, No CGI Here! Watch Amelia and Roel Dance On The Wall Of City Hall In Oakland
- Mercedes-AMG GT Roadster rendered with a black soft top
- “Project: Secret!” in the Porsche Museum will showcase 14 never-built studies, concepts and prototypes
- Stolen Jaguar XK-E gets returned to its rightful owner after 46 years
- Giant Manta Ray Tangled In Fishing Line Asks For Divers Help (VIDEO)