BMW X5 has been on sale since 1999. In 2007 BMW introduced the second generation X5 (E70) which is wider and longer compared to its predecessor.
We just showed you the M version of the X5(E70) and now we have first pictures of the facelifted base model, that will go on sale end if this year.
Facelifted X5 gets a bolder profile, revised front and rear bumpers. Gasoline engines offered are likely going to be the same 3.0-liter inline-6 with 272 hp (200 kW) and 4.8-liter V8 with 355 hp (261 hp). Diesel line up will include the 3.0-liter inline-6 (3.0d) with 235 hp (173 kW) and 3.0sd with 286 hp (210 kW).
Top of the line X5 M with over 500 hp gets different bumpers, revised front fascia, bigger air intakes, side vents and quad exhausts. In addition BMW is working on the X5 hybrid which is expected in 2010.
- Land Rover reveals third row seating for new Discovery Sport
- McLaren teases track-only P1 GTR with a massive rear wing and two exhaust pipes
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features