BMW X5 has been on sale since 1999. In 2007 BMW introduced the second generation X5 (E70) which is wider and longer compared to its predecessor.
We just showed you the M version of the X5(E70) and now we have first pictures of the facelifted base model, that will go on sale end if this year.
Facelifted X5 gets a bolder profile, revised front and rear bumpers. Gasoline engines offered are likely going to be the same 3.0-liter inline-6 with 272 hp (200 kW) and 4.8-liter V8 with 355 hp (261 hp). Diesel line up will include the 3.0-liter inline-6 (3.0d) with 235 hp (173 kW) and 3.0sd with 286 hp (210 kW).
Top of the line X5 M with over 500 hp gets different bumpers, revised front fascia, bigger air intakes, side vents and quad exhausts. In addition BMW is working on the X5 hybrid which is expected in 2010.
- First interior images for the new Mercedes-AMG GT supercar revealed
- Audi RS 7 dynamic edition to debut at the New York Auto Show
- First 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 auctioned for $1 Million
- Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept revealed, debuts this wee at the New York Auto Show
- Volkswagen Golf TSI Sportwagen concept to debut at the New York Auto Show
- Drop-top Supercar: 2015 Corvette Z06 Convertible revealed with at least 625 horsepower
- Ford Focus remains world’s best-selling vehicle in 2013 with 1,097,618 cars sold worldwide