Mercedes-Benz is working on the new CL which will be called S-Class Coupe when released. As S-Class’ design is still quite fresh changes are minor and include redesigned bumpers, new grille and LED headlights.
Very likely taillights will be replaced with LED units as well.
The grill isn’t as slanted as on the current CL and will now come split with a single chrome bar across it, giving more prominence to the Mercedes badge sitting in the middle.
Top of the line AMG model will use the same 5.5-liter V8 and 5.5-liter V12 that are probably getting an increase in horsepower and improved fuel economy. World debut is expected this fall at the Frankfurt Auto Show.
- Bedtime Horror Story in 60 Seconds! This One-Minute Short Film Is Spooky Scary
- This Is Scary! Professional Stuntman Rides a Motorcycle Over a Bridge’s Arch Beam
- Stunning Long Exposure Photo Of the Lunar Eclipse Rising Over China Looks Like a Falling Star
- Ironic How Beautiful War Machines Can Be! This Is One Of The Coolest Fighter Jet Compilations
- Amazing Time-Lapse Video Shows Rome, Pisa & Vatican City In 4K Ultra HD
- This Slow Motion Video In 4K HD Is Mind Blowingly Awesome From Breakdancing To Motorcycling
- This Viral Photo Of A Great White Shark With Open Jaws Is Here To Haunt Your Dreams