Mercedes-Benz is working on the new CL which will be called S-Class Coupe when released. As S-Class’ design is still quite fresh changes are minor and include redesigned bumpers, new grille and LED headlights.
Very likely taillights will be replaced with LED units as well.
The grill isn’t as slanted as on the current CL and will now come split with a single chrome bar across it, giving more prominence to the Mercedes badge sitting in the middle.
Top of the line AMG model will use the same 5.5-liter V8 and 5.5-liter V12 that are probably getting an increase in horsepower and improved fuel economy. World debut is expected this fall at the Frankfurt Auto Show.
- Luxurious Cadillac Escalade Concept One by Lexani has an incredibly cool interior
- Hilarious Slow Motion Video Captures People’s Faces As They Get Hit With A 300,000-Volt Taser
- Peugeot Quartz crossover concept with a 500bhp HYbrid drivetrain revealed ahead of Paris debut
- This Is Little Hardcore! Watch 19 Daredevils Unicycle The Mountains Of Moab
- All-new Volvo XC90 R-Design revealed with sportier look
- This Is Just Insane! Watch Daredevil Holding a Glider’s Tail While Flying On Another Glider
- Watch Two Kayakers Go Down On A Drainage Ditch In Lions Bay At Speeds Up to 45MPH