Mercedes-Benz is working on the new CL which will be called S-Class Coupe when released. As S-Class’ design is still quite fresh changes are minor and include redesigned bumpers, new grille and LED headlights.
Very likely taillights will be replaced with LED units as well.
The grill isn’t as slanted as on the current CL and will now come split with a single chrome bar across it, giving more prominence to the Mercedes badge sitting in the middle.
Top of the line AMG model will use the same 5.5-liter V8 and 5.5-liter V12 that are probably getting an increase in horsepower and improved fuel economy. World debut is expected this fall at the Frankfurt Auto Show.
- McLaren teases track-only P1 GTR with a massive rear wing and two exhaust pipes
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard