Mercedes-Benz is working on the new CL which will be called S-Class Coupe when released. As S-Class’ design is still quite fresh changes are minor and include redesigned bumpers, new grille and LED headlights.
Very likely taillights will be replaced with LED units as well.
The grill isn’t as slanted as on the current CL and will now come split with a single chrome bar across it, giving more prominence to the Mercedes badge sitting in the middle.
Top of the line AMG model will use the same 5.5-liter V8 and 5.5-liter V12 that are probably getting an increase in horsepower and improved fuel economy. World debut is expected this fall at the Frankfurt Auto Show.
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range
- Peugeot 308 is the European Car of the Year 2014
- Bugatti Veyron Vivere by Mansory debuts at the Geneva Motor Show
- Koenigsegg Agera One:1 revealed – world’s first Megacar