Mercedes-Benz is working on the new CL which will be called S-Class Coupe when released. As S-Class’ design is still quite fresh changes are minor and include redesigned bumpers, new grille and LED headlights.
Very likely taillights will be replaced with LED units as well.
The grill isn’t as slanted as on the current CL and will now come split with a single chrome bar across it, giving more prominence to the Mercedes badge sitting in the middle.
Top of the line AMG model will use the same 5.5-liter V8 and 5.5-liter V12 that are probably getting an increase in horsepower and improved fuel economy. World debut is expected this fall at the Frankfurt Auto Show.
- 8,000 Horsepower In Action! Drag Boat Race Is Way Cooler Than The Quarter Mile Race Between Cars
- This Is The Real Sharknado! More Than 100 Sharks Attack A School Of Bluefish Right On The Beach
- Time To Visit Norway! Beautiful Time-Lapse Shows Everything From Deep Fjords To Northern Lights
- Get Creative In The Kitchen! This Is How You Make Beatles Pancakes!
- This Death Defying Bike Ride Through The Isle of Skye In Scotland Is Just EPIC!
- This Is Not A Photoshop! A Full 360 Degree Circle Rainbow Over Australia
- This Awesome Time-Lapse Video Shows How To Counterfit A Giant One Dollar Bill With Just A Pencil