Chevrolet Beat concept was introduced at the New York Auto Show in 2007. It is believed to be a replacement for the Chevrolet Spark(Matiz).
GM said at the New York Auto Show that the Beat will have GPS, Navi, DVD and other tech features not found in other small cars once it hits the market.
No information on the engine range, but most likely the new 1.2-liter S-TEC II 16 Valve DOHC on Aveo will find its way into Beat. In Europe we might also see a diesel engine as an option.
Chevrolet Beat Concept:
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp