We have brought you spy shots of the upcoming BMW X5 M since last summer. This time the M version of the X5 was spotted winter testing in Sweden. So far all the models spotted have been in black, but this time the car is in blue. IF we are correct it is the BMW’s Le Mans Blue.
Camouflage is still hiding huge air intakes and side vents. On the rear we can see the quad exhaust tips.
Power will most likely come from a 4.4-liter twin-turbocharged V8 engine, but some rumors suggest the 5.0-liter V10 engine. Soon after the launch X6 M version would follow with the same engine. The twin turbo engine would output 500 + horsepower.
Both X5 M and X6 M should have no problem competing with Porsche Cayenne Turbo and Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG. We expect BMW to unveil the X5 M at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show in March.
- Watch upset motorist in East London drive off flatbed tow truck to avoid parking ticket
- Retro-styled Evanta Barchetta debuts at Goodwood Revival
- This Is Real, No CGI Here! Watch Amelia and Roel Dance On The Wall Of City Hall In Oakland
- Mercedes-AMG GT Roadster rendered with a black soft top
- “Project: Secret!” in the Porsche Museum will showcase 14 never-built studies, concepts and prototypes
- Stolen Jaguar XK-E gets returned to its rightful owner after 46 years
- Giant Manta Ray Tangled In Fishing Line Asks For Divers Help (VIDEO)