We have brought you spy shots of the upcoming BMW X5 M since last summer. This time the M version of the X5 was spotted winter testing in Sweden. So far all the models spotted have been in black, but this time the car is in blue. IF we are correct it is the BMW’s Le Mans Blue.
Camouflage is still hiding huge air intakes and side vents. On the rear we can see the quad exhaust tips.
Power will most likely come from a 4.4-liter twin-turbocharged V8 engine, but some rumors suggest the 5.0-liter V10 engine. Soon after the launch X6 M version would follow with the same engine. The twin turbo engine would output 500 + horsepower.
Both X5 M and X6 M should have no problem competing with Porsche Cayenne Turbo and Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG. We expect BMW to unveil the X5 M at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show in March.
- Watch Two Kayakers Go Down On A Drainage Ditch In Lions Bay At Speeds Up to 45MPH
- Lamborghini teases a new car ahead of Paris debut
- BMW 7 Series Individual Final Edition to debut in Paris next month
- Watch the next Mercedes C 63 AMG doing final testing on the Nürburgring
- Watch Surfing Legend Laird Hamilton “Shoot the Pier” On Hurricane Marie Wave
- Moto Rider Brad O’Neal Launches Himself Into Air From a Ramp For a Very Unique BASE JUMP
- This Is Insane! Wath A Daredevil Remove His Harness To Walk On A Narrow Plank Path In The Sky