We have brought you spy shots of the upcoming BMW X5 M since last summer. This time the M version of the X5 was spotted winter testing in Sweden. So far all the models spotted have been in black, but this time the car is in blue. IF we are correct it is the BMW’s Le Mans Blue.
Camouflage is still hiding huge air intakes and side vents. On the rear we can see the quad exhaust tips.
Power will most likely come from a 4.4-liter twin-turbocharged V8 engine, but some rumors suggest the 5.0-liter V10 engine. Soon after the launch X6 M version would follow with the same engine. The twin turbo engine would output 500 + horsepower.
Both X5 M and X6 M should have no problem competing with Porsche Cayenne Turbo and Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG. We expect BMW to unveil the X5 M at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show in March.
- Choosing the right tools for your garage and home
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower