We have brought you spy shots of the upcoming BMW X5 M since last summer. This time the M version of the X5 was spotted winter testing in Sweden. So far all the models spotted have been in black, but this time the car is in blue. IF we are correct it is the BMW’s Le Mans Blue.
Camouflage is still hiding huge air intakes and side vents. On the rear we can see the quad exhaust tips.
Power will most likely come from a 4.4-liter twin-turbocharged V8 engine, but some rumors suggest the 5.0-liter V10 engine. Soon after the launch X6 M version would follow with the same engine. The twin turbo engine would output 500 + horsepower.
Both X5 M and X6 M should have no problem competing with Porsche Cayenne Turbo and Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG. We expect BMW to unveil the X5 M at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show in March.
- McLaren teases track-only P1 GTR with a massive rear wing and two exhaust pipes
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard