We have brought you spy shots of the upcoming BMW X5 M since last summer. This time the M version of the X5 was spotted winter testing in Sweden. So far all the models spotted have been in black, but this time the car is in blue. IF we are correct it is the BMW’s Le Mans Blue.
Camouflage is still hiding huge air intakes and side vents. On the rear we can see the quad exhaust tips.
Power will most likely come from a 4.4-liter twin-turbocharged V8 engine, but some rumors suggest the 5.0-liter V10 engine. Soon after the launch X6 M version would follow with the same engine. The twin turbo engine would output 500 + horsepower.
Both X5 M and X6 M should have no problem competing with Porsche Cayenne Turbo and Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG. We expect BMW to unveil the X5 M at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show in March.
- Audi A3 declared 2014 World Car of the Year
- 2015 Dodge Charger facelift revealed with a full-body makeover
- SRT Viper GTS Anodized Carbon Time Attack debuts at the New York Auto Show
- First interior images for the new Mercedes-AMG GT supercar revealed
- Audi RS 7 dynamic edition to debut at the New York Auto Show
- First 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 auctioned for $1 Million
- Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept revealed, debuts this wee at the New York Auto Show