We have seen the Audi A7 prototype before with a very heavy disguise. Even though photographer was quite far from the prototype and the photos are not in best quality, we can see a lot more than last time. This Mercedes CLS and Porsche Panamera fighter will hit the road in 2010.
This four-door coupe from Ingolstadt will follow Audi’s typical design philosophy and will be just as exclusively equipped as the A8.
The engine lineup won’t likely include the A8’s entry-level 2.8-litre petrol V6. Instead, customers will have the choice between the 4.2-litre V8 FSI and the carmaker’s new 6.0-litre V12 TDI.
There will also be more supercharged units(S7 and RS7) as well as increased application of Audi’s latest valve-lift system.
The 6.0-litre W12 engine is reportedly being phased out due to its high costs and emissions. The base model will remain FWD but AWD variants will feature the latest quattro torque vectoring systems, which distribute drive individually between each axle and between the rear wheels for improved traction and stability.
- Range Rover Evoque gets a wide bodykit from Prior Design
- BMW Gran Lusso Coupe concept revealed – the ultimate luxury coupe
- McLaren 50 12C & 12C Spider announced to celebrate 50 years of McLaren
- Ford will close all their manufacturing plants in Australia by 2016
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France