Here we have spy photos of the lightly disguised Mercedes SLS AMG Roadster with a red top and silver exterior color. The car was spotted testing on the Nürburgring race track, where it also reveals its rear spoiler.
Just like the coupe, the SLS AMG Roadster is powered by a hand-built 563 horsepower 6.2 liter V8, enabling it to reach 60 mph in around 4.0 seconds while the top speed is around 192 mph. The main difference is the canvas roof and the lack of gullwing doors, for obvious reasons.
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class debuts in Hamburg
- 2014 Cadillac XTS gets a twin-turbo V6 with 410 hp – automatic parking assist
- Watch a horrifying Ferrari 458 crash at the Suzuka Circuit in Japan
- This is how the Audi R8 is handcrafted at the Neckarsulm factory (video)
- New Peugeot 308 – first official pictures and details
- This is how Brazilian police rams a drug plane to prevent takeoff (video)