This time we have spy shots of the 2010 5-series Touring model. The new 5-series Sedan is expected to arrive at the end of this year. Touring will arrive a bit later, sometimes in the second half of 2010.
There is no information on the engines, but rumor is that the top of the line model will get the 4.4-liter twin turbo V8, that currently also powers the X6. New turbo-diesels are also expected on this new 5-series. Also new 5-series should get the optional eight-speed transmission, in addition to the six-speed manual and semi-auto transmission.
- Aston Martin Vanquish Volante revealed – ultimate british open top GT
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback