The SP81-R features a bodykit that includes rear wing, rear diffusor, side skirts and a front chin spoiler. speedART also offers modest power increase thanks to modified sport exhaust system and some calibration of the ECU map, that results in extra 20 hp and 20 Nm of torque.
The sport exhaust with sound switch is developed for controlling the sound value of the cars individually at pleasure. There will be also different versions of a very light Titanium sport exhaust system for racing enthusiastic costumers available.
speedART offers the modular 20″ and 21″ LSC- FORGED wheels for the SP81-R in diffrent colors.
The speedART SP81-R will be available with a complete new interior design, featuring unique variations of leather and Alcantara.
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class debuts in Hamburg
- 2014 Cadillac XTS gets a twin-turbo V6 with 410 hp – automatic parking assist
- Watch a horrifying Ferrari 458 crash at the Suzuka Circuit in Japan
- This is how the Audi R8 is handcrafted at the Neckarsulm factory (video)
- New Peugeot 308 – first official pictures and details
- This is how Brazilian police rams a drug plane to prevent takeoff (video)
- Volkswagen Amarok Power-Pickup concept with V6 TDI debuts at Wörthersee
- Volkswagen Design Vision GTI concept with 503 horsepower is the ultimate Golf GTI
- 2013 Playmate of the Year Raquel Pomplun gets $100k and a 2014 Jaguar F-Type
- Bentley Mulsanne and Continental Le Mans Limited Edition models announced