Chrysler South Africa has unveiled a special edition of the Dodge Caliber – the Mopar Edition.
Mopar is associated with a dominant presence in both track and strip and its involvement in various racing formulas linked with Dodge in the US over the years, has proven it to be the purveyor of high-performance and qaulity engineered parts.
Today, the Dodge Caliber Mopar Edition has the same Mopar DNA as found in the Dodge Challenger and Dodge Charger muscle cars, says Guy Franken, Group Head of Marketing and Corporate Affairs, Chrysler South Africa.
The Dodge Caliber 2.0 litre manual has performance parts from our Mopar range including:
Cold-air induction kit
Performance manifold and exhaust system
18″ black powder-coated alloy wheels
2″ lowering kit
Sporty bonnet and beltline decals
The Dodge Caliber Mopar Edition is priced at R259 990.00 and will soon be available at participating Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealerships throughout South Africa.
- Aston Martin Vanquish Volante revealed – ultimate british open top GT
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback