Kia Motors America has announced the special edition Ghost Soul, the final of four special edition 2010 Souls, is now in Kia Motors showrooms. The Ghost Soul reflects the urban passenger vehicle’s unique personalization options and combines the value, safety and technology of the vehicle’s standard equipment.
This latest iteration complements three other special edition vehicles, including Ignition Soul, Denim Soul and Shadow Dragon Soul.
“With the Ghost Soul, we are again offering consumers another unique personality for the Soul while emphasizing its design flexibility,” said Michael Sprague, vice president of marketing, KMA. “The Ghost Soul builds upon the success of previous 2010 special edition Souls, which have been well received by consumers for their versatility and unique styling.”
Like previous special edition Souls, the 2010 Ghost Soul is based on the Soul+ model and is fully loaded with the addition of the Audio Upgrade Package (center speaker, subwoofer and external amplifier). The 2010 Ghost Soul is the second Soul to offer black leather-trimmed seats with seat warmers, which provides drivers added luxury and comfort.
To complete the overall appearance the interior features metallic and chrome accents. Front fender vents with side marker repeater lights and speaker lights that pulse to the beat of the music further add to the Soul’s unique personality. Ghost Soul also includes a body kit, moonroof, fog lights, black 18-inch alloy wheels with machined accents, a sport trim spoiler as well as the leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, which further complete the special edition Soul’s packaging.
The 2010 Ghost Soul starts at $19,4901 with a five-speed manual transmission.
- Ford Fusion – much more than a grown up Focus
- Aston Martin Vanquish Volante revealed – ultimate british open top GT
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)