The new limited special edition smart fortwo nightorange combines bright orange with black. The striking two-seater can be ordered now and will roll to dealers from 22 February 2011. Customers can choose between three variants: two petrol versions and a diesel version and a coupé or cabrio body.
The most striking feature of the exterior is the exclusive orange metallic finish combined with a black tridion safety cell and black 3-double-spoke alloy wheels fitted with tyres in size 175/55 R15 at the front and 195/50 R15 at the rear. The special edition also features black painted headlamp trims, black mirror caps and nightorange logos in the mirror triangles. The smart fortwo nightorange cabrio has a black soft top.
The interior takes up the colour concept of the body with a design that is both sporty and chic: the black seats in a mix of leather and fabric have an orange sport stripe in the middle, as does the knee pad in leather look. Contrast components such as the instrument trims are painted in pearl black. The 3-spoke sports steering wheel with steering wheel gearshift and the gear knob are covered with black nappa leather. The audio system basic is already on board as a standard feature of the smart fortwo nightorange, as are dashboard instruments.
The new smart fortwo nightorange is based on the passion coupé and passion cabrio. Among other features the passion equipment line comes with softouch automatic gear programme, electric windows, air conditioning with automatic temperature control, and a transparent panoramic roof with sunblind. Options include electric power steering, heated seats, a lockable glove compartment, the smart surround sound system with six loudspeakers or the audio system navigation / multimedia with touchscreen display.
The fortwo nightorange can be ordered with a 71 hp petrol engine with micro hybrid drive technology, a 84 hp petrol engine or a 54 hp diesel engine equipped with a diesel particulate filter.
- Aston Martin Vanquish Volante revealed – ultimate british open top GT
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback