smart and BRABUS have brought 50,000 customised city cars to the streets in 10 years. And to celebrate this milestone a special anniversary model has been revealed, which is being produced in a limited edition of 100 vehicles.
The 10th anniversary edition is based on the current smart fortwo BRABUS production model with 102 hp and maximum torque of 147 Nm. It has a top speed of 155 km/h, sprints to 100 km/h in 8.9 seconds and offers driving pleasure as a standard feature.
Special edition features liquid silver paint job, titanium-coloured headlamps and red BRABUS logos at the front and rear.
The interior of the “10th anniversary” edition is characterised by a black leather interior with high-quality hand stitching. The trim parts are painted in an exclusive red and the contrast components and seat console come in black.
A badge with the serial number (xx/100) is also part of the interior.
The equipment of the “10th anniversary” edition comes with standard features like the comfort and light package, heated seats, electric power steering, LED daytime driving lights, audio and navigation system and BRABUS Monoblock VII alloy wheels in matt grey.
- Aston Martin Vanquish Volante revealed – ultimate british open top GT
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback