Toyota will display two Venza project cars at this year’s SEMA show in Las Vegas to help illustrate the Venza’s versatility.
The first of them is called the Venza AS V (Active-Sports Versatility). This car, developed by Five Axis, will be outfitted with several features offering unique solutions for transporting and storing all types of winter sports equipment.
The rear of the vehicle will house a unique utility system, the Integrated Cargo Carrier (ICC), created by Magna Car Top Systems.
The ICC is a stow-away rack system that pulls out to transport a variety of wet and dry equipment such as bicycles and skis.
Exterior body enhancements will include new front and rear bumpers as well as slightly more aggressive over-fenders. Wider 20 x 10.5-inch wheels and larger diameter tires will also enhance the look of the Venza AS V.
The second project is called the SportLux Venza. The idea behind this vehicle, developed by Street Image, Inc., is to give the occupants the feel of a refined sports car while retaining Venza’s utility and functionality. Body kit modifications have been added to the exterior, with an upgraded black/burgundy leather treatment inside.
Complementing the interior is a premium navigation unit that is equipped with a full entertainment system. The engine’s output has been enhanced, and so has braking and suspension performance.
- 2014 Cadillac XTS gets a twin-turbo V6 with 410 hp – automatic parking assist
- Watch a horrifying Ferrari 458 crash at the Suzuka Circuit in Japan
- This is how the Audi R8 is handcrafted at the Neckarsulm factory (video)
- New Peugeot 308 – first official pictures and details
- This is how Brazilian police rams a drug plane to prevent takeoff (video)
- Volkswagen Amarok Power-Pickup concept with V6 TDI debuts at Wörthersee
- Volkswagen Design Vision GTI concept with 503 horsepower is the ultimate Golf GTI
- 2013 Playmate of the Year Raquel Pomplun gets $100k and a 2014 Jaguar F-Type
- Bentley Mulsanne and Continental Le Mans Limited Edition models announced
- Watch Hennessey Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 run a quarter mile in 12.6 seconds