The Dodge Avenger Tuner – Stormtrooper is a sophisticated sedan designed to appeal to an adult tuner with an appreciation for technical superiority, exhilarating performance and unbridled luxury and style. The technical, yet organic nature of the Stormtrooper costumes from Star Wars inspired its execution. The Avenger Stormtrooper represents the holistic fusion of technology, racing, comfort and performance.
Smooth power is unleashed by the digitally-tuned 4.0-liter V-6 engine – that packs the punch of a velvet hammer. It features an all-wheel-drive powertrain and six-speed automatic gearbox with AutoStick steering wheel paddle shifters and KW custom coil-over suspension that is tuned for ride-height and damping. Its custom exhaust is from Borla. The large 20 x 9 custom Alcoa Forged rims come with die-sub custom graphics and Michelin 245/35R20 Pilot Sport PS2 tires. It also features a StopTech six-piston front and four- piston rear big-brake package, Xenon HID projector head lamps, Umnitza Predator halo lighting and Challenger fuel filler cap.
Exterior custom modifications on the Avenger Stormtrooper include:
* black-out high-beam parabola package
* tinted head lamp and taillamp package
* tinted PPG blue-magic glass
* billet exhaust tips
* front and rear fascias
* sill aero kit
* integrated rear spoiler
* rear door sail panels
* cold-air intake
Painted a custom pearl white, the Avenger Stormtrooper’s story continues on the inside.
The Alcantara suede-lined interior features four black and white Dodge SRT8 bucket seats with red stitching and stripes to carry the driver and three lucky passengers for the thrill ride of their lives in style. The instrument panel, doors, headliner and pillars are swathed in this performance material. The custom Dodge “rim-shell” steering wheel and shifter paddles are constructed of black leather, white suede and red accent stitching and centering stripe. The centerstack/console features triple gauge pod and glossy pearl white finish.
Revolutionary technology abounds for the sophisticated tuner. There are two Azentek mobile PCs installed with 1.8GHz Intel Core Duo processors and two gigs of ram – one unit is in the front dash and one is in the rear seat center console. With the touch of a finger, the driver is “master of the vehicle network domain.” ETAS’ INCA software digital interface to the engine controller could allow the driver to have the capability to control its tuning and read vitals. The owner could even order parts or download engine calibrations through Mopar Performance Parts and could communicate with engineers and other Dodge owners in Web logs and chat rooms. The driver could adjust fuel maps (as opposed to static flashing) and even download Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs) from a Chrysler, Jeep or Dodge dealership as he or she drives by.
Entertainment – Internet, gaming, music and video – is also controlled. Sync Bluetooth® links to any devices: phone, iPhone and Zune. Heart-pounding sound is provided by KICKER® Audio. It also features a Mopar Performance gauge pack with red accent LED lighting.
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp