Back in August we brought you the first trailer of the new Fast & Furious(Why oh Why?). Now Universal has released the second trailer showing us high speeds action from L.A. to Mexican deserts. Vin Diesel and Paul Walker are working as a duo again. Diesel is the bad outlaw type of a guy and Walker of course still works as an agent.
We also get to see Michelle Rodriguez and Jordana Brewster again.
This trailer is full of explosions and high speed scenes. Nothing special, but we hope it is little better than the third one. If not then it should be banned from all theaters across the world!
And why does one movie(not a racing movie) need that many tuned cars and racing scenes?
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class debuts in Hamburg
- 2014 Cadillac XTS gets a twin-turbo V6 with 410 hp – automatic parking assist
- Watch a horrifying Ferrari 458 crash at the Suzuka Circuit in Japan
- This is how the Audi R8 is handcrafted at the Neckarsulm factory (video)
- New Peugeot 308 – first official pictures and details
- This is how Brazilian police rams a drug plane to prevent takeoff (video)