Back in August we brought you the first trailer of the new Fast & Furious(Why oh Why?). Now Universal has released the second trailer showing us high speeds action from L.A. to Mexican deserts. Vin Diesel and Paul Walker are working as a duo again. Diesel is the bad outlaw type of a guy and Walker of course still works as an agent.
We also get to see Michelle Rodriguez and Jordana Brewster again.
This trailer is full of explosions and high speed scenes. Nothing special, but we hope it is little better than the third one. If not then it should be banned from all theaters across the world!
And why does one movie(not a racing movie) need that many tuned cars and racing scenes?
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback
- Lamborghini Sesto Elemento caught on the track at a special event in Nevada (video)