SEAT’s most popular model Ibiza was first introduced in 1984 at the Paris Motor Show. It is 25 years old now and in its fourth generation.
To celebrate Ibiza’s birthday SEAT will introduce a “25th anniversary” model next month at the Barcelona International Motor Show.
The “25th anniversary” model will be available in the SC and 5-door body styles equipped with the 85 hp 1.4 and 105 hp 1.9 TDI engines and Sport trim.
Outside the new Ibiza “25th anniversary” differs from the rest of the Ibiza range models with an exclusive logo designed for the occasion.
Equipment on the special edition includes climate control, dark glass, 17 inch alloy rims, parking position door mirrors, passenger airbag disconnection and USB port + Bluetooth.
In addition to the “25th anniversary” model, SEAT will also show all four generations at the Barcelona show.
- Aston Martin Vanquish Volante revealed – ultimate british open top GT
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback