Scion iQ EV is an electric four-seater city commuter car designed for car-sharing programs, in urban and campus environments.
The 12 kWh battery provides an estimated range of up to 50 miles on a full charge. Not much, but good enough for campus driving or small driving in the city.
The iQ EV won’t be available to purchase like the gasoline version. Only 90 iQ EVs will be available, and those are going for fleet and car-sharing applications.
- Watch upset motorist in East London drive off flatbed tow truck to avoid parking ticket
- Retro-styled Evanta Barchetta debuts at Goodwood Revival
- This Is Real, No CGI Here! Watch Amelia and Roel Dance On The Wall Of City Hall In Oakland
- Mercedes-AMG GT Roadster rendered with a black soft top
- “Project: Secret!” in the Porsche Museum will showcase 14 never-built studies, concepts and prototypes
- Stolen Jaguar XK-E gets returned to its rightful owner after 46 years
- Giant Manta Ray Tangled In Fishing Line Asks For Divers Help (VIDEO)