Scion iQ EV is an electric four-seater city commuter car designed for car-sharing programs, in urban and campus environments.
The 12 kWh battery provides an estimated range of up to 50 miles on a full charge. Not much, but good enough for campus driving or small driving in the city.
The iQ EV won’t be available to purchase like the gasoline version. Only 90 iQ EVs will be available, and those are going for fleet and car-sharing applications.
- Bedtime Horror Story in 60 Seconds! This One-Minute Short Film Is Spooky Scary
- This Is Scary! Professional Stuntman Rides a Motorcycle Over a Bridge’s Arch Beam
- Stunning Long Exposure Photo Of the Lunar Eclipse Rising Over China Looks Like a Falling Star
- Ironic How Beautiful War Machines Can Be! This Is One Of The Coolest Fighter Jet Compilations
- Amazing Time-Lapse Video Shows Rome, Pisa & Vatican City In 4K Ultra HD
- This Slow Motion Video In 4K HD Is Mind Blowingly Awesome From Breakdancing To Motorcycling
- This Viral Photo Of A Great White Shark With Open Jaws Is Here To Haunt Your Dreams