Scion iQ EV is an electric four-seater city commuter car designed for car-sharing programs, in urban and campus environments.
The 12 kWh battery provides an estimated range of up to 50 miles on a full charge. Not much, but good enough for campus driving or small driving in the city.
The iQ EV won’t be available to purchase like the gasoline version. Only 90 iQ EVs will be available, and those are going for fleet and car-sharing applications.
- First interior images for the new Mercedes-AMG GT supercar revealed
- Audi RS 7 dynamic edition to debut at the New York Auto Show
- First 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 auctioned for $1 Million
- Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept revealed, debuts this wee at the New York Auto Show
- Volkswagen Golf TSI Sportwagen concept to debut at the New York Auto Show
- Drop-top Supercar: 2015 Corvette Z06 Convertible revealed with at least 625 horsepower
- Ford Focus remains world’s best-selling vehicle in 2013 with 1,097,618 cars sold worldwide