Scion iQ EV is an electric four-seater city commuter car designed for car-sharing programs, in urban and campus environments.
The 12 kWh battery provides an estimated range of up to 50 miles on a full charge. Not much, but good enough for campus driving or small driving in the city.
The iQ EV won’t be available to purchase like the gasoline version. Only 90 iQ EVs will be available, and those are going for fleet and car-sharing applications.
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback
- Lamborghini Sesto Elemento caught on the track at a special event in Nevada (video)