Scion iQ EV is an electric four-seater city commuter car designed for car-sharing programs, in urban and campus environments.
The 12 kWh battery provides an estimated range of up to 50 miles on a full charge. Not much, but good enough for campus driving or small driving in the city.
The iQ EV won’t be available to purchase like the gasoline version. Only 90 iQ EVs will be available, and those are going for fleet and car-sharing applications.
- Land Rover reveals third row seating for new Discovery Sport
- McLaren teases track-only P1 GTR with a massive rear wing and two exhaust pipes
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features