“Since regaining the Saleen brand, I really want to bring it all together with the heritage that Saleen is known for”, said Steve Saleen. “With the current Saleen  Mustang model it provides all the right features to bring back and update the S351 model.”
The Saleen engineered 351 cubic inch V8 engine will produce 700 hp and 655 ft-lb of torque when paired with the Saleen 296 supercharger system.
Power will be sent to the road ia a 6-speed transmission equipped with a high performance Saleen clutch system, and a 3.73:1 final drive ratio to ensure that the power will be where its most required, on the ground.
With that power also comes a Saleen S4 suspension, Saleen 15″ brake package to ensure the car handles perfectly with all that power and also gets to a quick stop.
Visually, the 351 will feature the Red Butterfly Center Ram Air Induction hood system, a full carbon fiber front and side splitters, carbon fiber rear diffuser which houses the F-1 style tail lamp and Saleen 351 badging and graphics.
- Range Rover Evoque gets a wide bodykit from Prior Design
- BMW Gran Lusso Coupe concept revealed – the ultimate luxury coupe
- McLaren 50 12C & 12C Spider announced to celebrate 50 years of McLaren
- Ford will close all their manufacturing plants in Australia by 2016
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France