“Since regaining the Saleen brand, I really want to bring it all together with the heritage that Saleen is known for”, said Steve Saleen. “With the current Saleen  Mustang model it provides all the right features to bring back and update the S351 model.”
The Saleen engineered 351 cubic inch V8 engine will produce 700 hp and 655 ft-lb of torque when paired with the Saleen 296 supercharger system.
Power will be sent to the road ia a 6-speed transmission equipped with a high performance Saleen clutch system, and a 3.73:1 final drive ratio to ensure that the power will be where its most required, on the ground.
With that power also comes a Saleen S4 suspension, Saleen 15″ brake package to ensure the car handles perfectly with all that power and also gets to a quick stop.
Visually, the 351 will feature the Red Butterfly Center Ram Air Induction hood system, a full carbon fiber front and side splitters, carbon fiber rear diffuser which houses the F-1 style tail lamp and Saleen 351 badging and graphics.
- Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4 makes its global debut in Geneva with 610 horsepower (VIDEOS)
- BMW X4 Sports Activity Coupe revealed – public debut next month in New York
- This is the new Honda Civic Type R Concept – production model to follow in 2015
- Mazda Hazumi concept previews next-generation subcompact – the new Mazda2
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)