“Since regaining the Saleen brand, I really want to bring it all together with the heritage that Saleen is known for”, said Steve Saleen. “With the current Saleen  Mustang model it provides all the right features to bring back and update the S351 model.”
The Saleen engineered 351 cubic inch V8 engine will produce 700 hp and 655 ft-lb of torque when paired with the Saleen 296 supercharger system.
Power will be sent to the road ia a 6-speed transmission equipped with a high performance Saleen clutch system, and a 3.73:1 final drive ratio to ensure that the power will be where its most required, on the ground.
With that power also comes a Saleen S4 suspension, Saleen 15″ brake package to ensure the car handles perfectly with all that power and also gets to a quick stop.
Visually, the 351 will feature the Red Butterfly Center Ram Air Induction hood system, a full carbon fiber front and side splitters, carbon fiber rear diffuser which houses the F-1 style tail lamp and Saleen 351 badging and graphics.
- Choosing the right tools for your garage and home
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower