“Since regaining the Saleen brand, I really want to bring it all together with the heritage that Saleen is known for”, said Steve Saleen. “With the current Saleen  Mustang model it provides all the right features to bring back and update the S351 model.”
The Saleen engineered 351 cubic inch V8 engine will produce 700 hp and 655 ft-lb of torque when paired with the Saleen 296 supercharger system.
Power will be sent to the road ia a 6-speed transmission equipped with a high performance Saleen clutch system, and a 3.73:1 final drive ratio to ensure that the power will be where its most required, on the ground.
With that power also comes a Saleen S4 suspension, Saleen 15″ brake package to ensure the car handles perfectly with all that power and also gets to a quick stop.
Visually, the 351 will feature the Red Butterfly Center Ram Air Induction hood system, a full carbon fiber front and side splitters, carbon fiber rear diffuser which houses the F-1 style tail lamp and Saleen 351 badging and graphics.
- McLaren teases track-only P1 GTR with a massive rear wing and two exhaust pipes
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard