Rolls-Royce 200EX Concept made its debut at the Geneva Motor Show. This concept was a preview for the actual production model that will go on sale beginning of 2010.
Production model will very likely be called Silver Ghost, which is an old nameplate from the early 1900s.
According to Auto Telegraaf Rolls-Royce will expand this new model to cabrio and coupe versions in the near future.
These two door versions would use the same architecture and engines found in the four door sedan.
Cabrio and coupe versions of Silver Ghost make sense as the much bigger Phantom uses same pattern. Now based on 200EX Concept images we have created first renderings of the 200EX/Silver Ghost Cabrio and Coupe. Enjoy the renderings below!
- Peugeot Quartz crossover concept with a 500bhp HYbrid drivetrain revealed ahead of Paris debut
- This Is Little Hardcore! Watch 19 Daredevils Unicycle The Mountains Of Moab
- All-new Volvo XC90 R-Design revealed with sportier look
- This Is Just Insane! Watch Daredevil Holding a Glider’s Tail While Flying On Another Glider
- Watch Two Kayakers Go Down On A Drainage Ditch In Lions Bay At Speeds Up to 45MPH
- Lamborghini teases a new car ahead of Paris debut
- BMW 7 Series Individual Final Edition to debut in Paris next month