Rolls-Royce 200EX Concept made its debut at the Geneva Motor Show. This concept was a preview for the actual production model that will go on sale beginning of 2010.
Production model will very likely be called Silver Ghost, which is an old nameplate from the early 1900s.
According to Auto Telegraaf Rolls-Royce will expand this new model to cabrio and coupe versions in the near future.
These two door versions would use the same architecture and engines found in the four door sedan.
Cabrio and coupe versions of Silver Ghost make sense as the much bigger Phantom uses same pattern. Now based on 200EX Concept images we have created first renderings of the 200EX/Silver Ghost Cabrio and Coupe. Enjoy the renderings below!
- 2014 Hyundai i20 WRC revealed, team named as Hyundai Shell World Rally Team
- Bye bye Holden! General Motors to cease manufacturing in Australia by 2017
- Hear the new 2015 Ford Mustang GT Rev its V8 at Cars & Coffee (VIDEO)
- Porsche announces Cayenne Platinum Edition – priced from $63,300
- McLaren P1 laps the extreme Nürburgring in less than seven minutes (VIDEO)
- 400th Bugatti Veyron sold – just 50 models of the super sports car are still available
- Video: Crazy cyclist rides (BACKWARD) downhill on a wet mountain road in Norway at 50 mph
- This is the new 2015 Ford Mustang with EcoBoost power, independent rear suspension and sleeker design
- Epic video: Ferrari F50 drifting in slow motion – filmed with high speed camera
- Audi Q1 compact SUV confirmed – will be produced from 2016