Rolls-Royce 200EX Concept made its debut at the Geneva Motor Show. This concept was a preview for the actual production model that will go on sale beginning of 2010.
Production model will very likely be called Silver Ghost, which is an old nameplate from the early 1900s.
According to Auto Telegraaf Rolls-Royce will expand this new model to cabrio and coupe versions in the near future.
These two door versions would use the same architecture and engines found in the four door sedan.
Cabrio and coupe versions of Silver Ghost make sense as the much bigger Phantom uses same pattern. Now based on 200EX Concept images we have created first renderings of the 200EX/Silver Ghost Cabrio and Coupe. Enjoy the renderings below!
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range
- Peugeot 308 is the European Car of the Year 2014
- Bugatti Veyron Vivere by Mansory debuts at the Geneva Motor Show
- Koenigsegg Agera One:1 revealed – world’s first Megacar