Rolls-Royce 200EX Concept made its debut at the Geneva Motor Show. This concept was a preview for the actual production model that will go on sale beginning of 2010.
Production model will very likely be called Silver Ghost, which is an old nameplate from the early 1900s.
According to Auto Telegraaf Rolls-Royce will expand this new model to cabrio and coupe versions in the near future.
These two door versions would use the same architecture and engines found in the four door sedan.
Cabrio and coupe versions of Silver Ghost make sense as the much bigger Phantom uses same pattern. Now based on 200EX Concept images we have created first renderings of the 200EX/Silver Ghost Cabrio and Coupe. Enjoy the renderings below!
- Land Rover reveals third row seating for new Discovery Sport
- McLaren teases track-only P1 GTR with a massive rear wing and two exhaust pipes
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features