Rolls-Royce 200EX Concept made its debut at the Geneva Motor Show. This concept was a preview for the actual production model that will go on sale beginning of 2010.
Production model will very likely be called Silver Ghost, which is an old nameplate from the early 1900s.
According to Auto Telegraaf Rolls-Royce will expand this new model to cabrio and coupe versions in the near future.
These two door versions would use the same architecture and engines found in the four door sedan.
Cabrio and coupe versions of Silver Ghost make sense as the much bigger Phantom uses same pattern. Now based on 200EX Concept images we have created first renderings of the 200EX/Silver Ghost Cabrio and Coupe. Enjoy the renderings below!
- Volkswagen Golf R 400 concept is one wild hatchback with as much power as Porsche 911 Carrera S!
- Mercedes Concept Coupe SUV previews BMW X6 alternative
- BMW Vision Future Luxury concept debuts at the Beijing Motor Show
- Audi A3 declared 2014 World Car of the Year
- 2015 Dodge Charger facelift revealed with a full-body makeover
- SRT Viper GTS Anodized Carbon Time Attack debuts at the New York Auto Show
- First interior images for the new Mercedes-AMG GT supercar revealed