We have seen the RR4 prototype here and here. What we have here are interior shots of the new baby Rolls. On one of the images we can see the steering wheel undisguised and also a new joystick on the center column.
In addition to sharing the platform with the new 7-series it looks like the Baby Rolls will be sharing a lot more with it. On one of the images you can see the same steering wheel as on the new 7-series. Surely this is just a prototype and things will likely change.
Most likely the steering wheel will just get a little redesign and a new badge. Joystick on the center column is also something similar found in the new 7-series.
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp