U.S. based Risden Engineering has announced a new tuning program for the new BMW M6 Coupe dubbed Risden 6R.
Details are limited, but according to founder Sean Risden, the 6R will be suitable for both the streets and track days.
First images show that the 6R has two rear spoilers. One of them is a duck-tail fixed spoiler, while the bigger one is a retractable one for improving stability, traction and lowering body roll.
There is also a new aero body kit, new rear exhaust tips, roll cage along with stripped-out interior cabin and a fully adjustable suspension.
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard
- Mazda unveils the all-new Mazda2 / Demio in Japan