U.S. based Risden Engineering has announced a new tuning program for the new BMW M6 Coupe dubbed Risden 6R.
Details are limited, but according to founder Sean Risden, the 6R will be suitable for both the streets and track days.
First images show that the 6R has two rear spoilers. One of them is a duck-tail fixed spoiler, while the bigger one is a retractable one for improving stability, traction and lowering body roll.
There is also a new aero body kit, new rear exhaust tips, roll cage along with stripped-out interior cabin and a fully adjustable suspension.
- Choosing the right tools for your garage and home
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower