U.S. based Risden Engineering has announced a new tuning program for the new BMW M6 Coupe dubbed Risden 6R.
Details are limited, but according to founder Sean Risden, the 6R will be suitable for both the streets and track days.
First images show that the 6R has two rear spoilers. One of them is a duck-tail fixed spoiler, while the bigger one is a retractable one for improving stability, traction and lowering body roll.
There is also a new aero body kit, new rear exhaust tips, roll cage along with stripped-out interior cabin and a fully adjustable suspension.
- Watch upset motorist in East London drive off flatbed tow truck to avoid parking ticket
- Retro-styled Evanta Barchetta debuts at Goodwood Revival
- This Is Real, No CGI Here! Watch Amelia and Roel Dance On The Wall Of City Hall In Oakland
- Mercedes-AMG GT Roadster rendered with a black soft top
- “Project: Secret!” in the Porsche Museum will showcase 14 never-built studies, concepts and prototypes
- Stolen Jaguar XK-E gets returned to its rightful owner after 46 years
- Giant Manta Ray Tangled In Fishing Line Asks For Divers Help (VIDEO)