U.S. based Risden Engineering has announced a new tuning program for the new BMW M6 Coupe dubbed Risden 6R.
Details are limited, but according to founder Sean Risden, the 6R will be suitable for both the streets and track days.
First images show that the 6R has two rear spoilers. One of them is a duck-tail fixed spoiler, while the bigger one is a retractable one for improving stability, traction and lowering body roll.
There is also a new aero body kit, new rear exhaust tips, roll cage along with stripped-out interior cabin and a fully adjustable suspension.
- BMW X4 Sports Activity Coupe revealed – public debut next month in New York
- This is the new Honda Civic Type R Concept – production model to follow in 2015
- Mazda Hazumi concept previews next-generation subcompact – the new Mazda2
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range