U.S. based Risden Engineering has announced a new tuning program for the new BMW M6 Coupe dubbed Risden 6R.
Details are limited, but according to founder Sean Risden, the 6R will be suitable for both the streets and track days.
First images show that the 6R has two rear spoilers. One of them is a duck-tail fixed spoiler, while the bigger one is a retractable one for improving stability, traction and lowering body roll.
There is also a new aero body kit, new rear exhaust tips, roll cage along with stripped-out interior cabin and a fully adjustable suspension.
- First interior images for the new Mercedes-AMG GT supercar revealed
- Audi RS 7 dynamic edition to debut at the New York Auto Show
- First 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 auctioned for $1 Million
- Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept revealed, debuts this wee at the New York Auto Show
- Volkswagen Golf TSI Sportwagen concept to debut at the New York Auto Show
- Drop-top Supercar: 2015 Corvette Z06 Convertible revealed with at least 625 horsepower
- Ford Focus remains world’s best-selling vehicle in 2013 with 1,097,618 cars sold worldwide