U.S. based Risden Engineering has announced a new tuning program for the new BMW M6 Coupe dubbed Risden 6R.
Details are limited, but according to founder Sean Risden, the 6R will be suitable for both the streets and track days.
First images show that the 6R has two rear spoilers. One of them is a duck-tail fixed spoiler, while the bigger one is a retractable one for improving stability, traction and lowering body roll.
There is also a new aero body kit, new rear exhaust tips, roll cage along with stripped-out interior cabin and a fully adjustable suspension.
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp