“Revenge of the Electric Car” is the new feature documentary film about electric cars from Chris Paine, director of the 2006 success, “Who Killed the Electric Car?” The new film tells the story of how the plug-in car as come back from the dead in just a few short years, going behind the scenes for 3 years with 3 carmakers and 1 converter as they race to bring their electric cars to market. With gas prices rising around the world again in monetary and environmental terms, many drivers want alternatives.
After the Earth Day premiere, the film will have a handful of other screenings at the Tribeca Film Festival. Tickets to those screenings will go on sale at the festival’s website within the next few weeks. After that the film will soon make it to other theaters.
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback
- Lamborghini Sesto Elemento caught on the track at a special event in Nevada (video)