Few weeks ago rumors started circulating that Lamborghini is preparing a very exclusive Reventon Roadster as a final version of the Murcielago.
Only nine cars will be built with prices starting above one million euros (1.3 million U.S. dollars), excluding taxes.
We wanted to see how the Roadster version of the Reventon would look like, and created a quick rendering.
Reventon Roadster will have the same stealth fighter inspired design as the hard top version. We believe that the open top version of this raging bull will use a rag-top for its roof.
Power would come from a 6.5-liter V12 that develops 670 horsepower and 487 lb-ft of torque.
Rumor is that deposits for all nine cars have already been placed. Until we get to see the real thing take a look at the first rendering of the Reventon Roadster below.
- 8,000 Horsepower In Action! Drag Boat Race Is Way Cooler Than The Quarter Mile Race Between Cars
- This Is The Real Sharknado! More Than 100 Sharks Attack A School Of Bluefish Right On The Beach
- Time To Visit Norway! Beautiful Time-Lapse Shows Everything From Deep Fjords To Northern Lights
- Get Creative In The Kitchen! This Is How You Make Beatles Pancakes!
- This Death Defying Bike Ride Through The Isle of Skye In Scotland Is Just EPIC!
- This Is Not A Photoshop! A Full 360 Degree Circle Rainbow Over Australia
- This Awesome Time-Lapse Video Shows How To Counterfit A Giant One Dollar Bill With Just A Pencil