Few weeks ago rumors started circulating that Lamborghini is preparing a very exclusive Reventon Roadster as a final version of the Murcielago.
Only nine cars will be built with prices starting above one million euros (1.3 million U.S. dollars), excluding taxes.
We wanted to see how the Roadster version of the Reventon would look like, and created a quick rendering.
Reventon Roadster will have the same stealth fighter inspired design as the hard top version. We believe that the open top version of this raging bull will use a rag-top for its roof.
Power would come from a 6.5-liter V12 that develops 670 horsepower and 487 lb-ft of torque.
Rumor is that deposits for all nine cars have already been placed. Until we get to see the real thing take a look at the first rendering of the Reventon Roadster below.
- This is the new Honda Civic Type R Concept – production model to follow in 2015
- Mazda Hazumi concept previews next-generation subcompact – the new Mazda2
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range
- Peugeot 308 is the European Car of the Year 2014