Few weeks ago rumors started circulating that Lamborghini is preparing a very exclusive Reventon Roadster as a final version of the Murcielago.
Only nine cars will be built with prices starting above one million euros (1.3 million U.S. dollars), excluding taxes.
We wanted to see how the Roadster version of the Reventon would look like, and created a quick rendering.
Reventon Roadster will have the same stealth fighter inspired design as the hard top version. We believe that the open top version of this raging bull will use a rag-top for its roof.
Power would come from a 6.5-liter V12 that develops 670 horsepower and 487 lb-ft of torque.
Rumor is that deposits for all nine cars have already been placed. Until we get to see the real thing take a look at the first rendering of the Reventon Roadster below.
- Volkswagen New Midsize Coupe Concept revealed
- All-new Ford Escort revealed – designed specifically to meet the needs of consumers in China
- Audi TT offroad concept show car revealed
- Volkswagen Golf R 400 concept is one wild hatchback with as much power as Porsche 911 Carrera S!
- Mercedes Concept Coupe SUV previews BMW X6 alternative
- BMW Vision Future Luxury concept debuts at the Beijing Motor Show
- Audi A3 declared 2014 World Car of the Year