Few weeks ago rumors started circulating that Lamborghini is preparing a very exclusive Reventon Roadster as a final version of the Murcielago.
Only nine cars will be built with prices starting above one million euros (1.3 million U.S. dollars), excluding taxes.
We wanted to see how the Roadster version of the Reventon would look like, and created a quick rendering.
Reventon Roadster will have the same stealth fighter inspired design as the hard top version. We believe that the open top version of this raging bull will use a rag-top for its roof.
Power would come from a 6.5-liter V12 that develops 670 horsepower and 487 lb-ft of torque.
Rumor is that deposits for all nine cars have already been placed. Until we get to see the real thing take a look at the first rendering of the Reventon Roadster below.
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard
- Mazda unveils the all-new Mazda2 / Demio in Japan