Few weeks ago rumors started circulating that Lamborghini is preparing a very exclusive Reventon Roadster as a final version of the Murcielago.
Only nine cars will be built with prices starting above one million euros (1.3 million U.S. dollars), excluding taxes.
We wanted to see how the Roadster version of the Reventon would look like, and created a quick rendering.
Reventon Roadster will have the same stealth fighter inspired design as the hard top version. We believe that the open top version of this raging bull will use a rag-top for its roof.
Power would come from a 6.5-liter V12 that develops 670 horsepower and 487 lb-ft of torque.
Rumor is that deposits for all nine cars have already been placed. Until we get to see the real thing take a look at the first rendering of the Reventon Roadster below.
- Choosing the right tools for your garage and home
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower