Alfa Romeo 4C Concept made its debut earlier this month at the Geneva Motor Show and is set to arrive as a production model in 2012.
in concept form the 4C is powered by a 4 cylinder 1750 Turbo Petrol engine which offers over 200 HP can bring. Top speed is over 250 km/h and acceleration from 0 to 100km comes in under 5 seconds.
According to Gmotors.co.uk Alfa Romeo is already thinking about the Spider version, that they will bring to the Frankfurt Auto Show in September. If the feedback is positive, then this hot little sports car will also be lauched as an open-top model.
To see the images of the 4C Spider click here.
- Range Rover Evoque gets a wide bodykit from Prior Design
- BMW Gran Lusso Coupe concept revealed – the ultimate luxury coupe
- McLaren 50 12C & 12C Spider announced to celebrate 50 years of McLaren
- Ford will close all their manufacturing plants in Australia by 2016
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France