Now when the Nissan 370Z Coupe is on sale and we have also seen the 370Z Roadster patent drawings we all know pretty much how the open top version will look once introduced.
Unfortunately these patent drawings are plain and boring. To show you how the real deal will look, we have created quick renderings based on official patent drawings showing the 370Z Roadster with top up and down.
Roadster version will be heavier than the Coupe and a bit more expensive. Power will come from the same 3.7-liter DOHC V6 with 332 hp. World debut will take place at the New York Auto Show.
- Luxurious Cadillac Escalade Concept One by Lexani has an incredibly cool interior
- Hilarious Slow Motion Video Captures People’s Faces As They Get Hit With A 300,000-Volt Taser
- Peugeot Quartz crossover concept with a 500bhp HYbrid drivetrain revealed ahead of Paris debut
- This Is Little Hardcore! Watch 19 Daredevils Unicycle The Mountains Of Moab
- All-new Volvo XC90 R-Design revealed with sportier look
- This Is Just Insane! Watch Daredevil Holding a Glider’s Tail While Flying On Another Glider
- Watch Two Kayakers Go Down On A Drainage Ditch In Lions Bay At Speeds Up to 45MPH