Now when the Nissan 370Z Coupe is on sale and we have also seen the 370Z Roadster patent drawings we all know pretty much how the open top version will look once introduced.
Unfortunately these patent drawings are plain and boring. To show you how the real deal will look, we have created quick renderings based on official patent drawings showing the 370Z Roadster with top up and down.
Roadster version will be heavier than the Coupe and a bit more expensive. Power will come from the same 3.7-liter DOHC V6 with 332 hp. World debut will take place at the New York Auto Show.
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp