Now when the Nissan 370Z Coupe is on sale and we have also seen the 370Z Roadster patent drawings we all know pretty much how the open top version will look once introduced.
Unfortunately these patent drawings are plain and boring. To show you how the real deal will look, we have created quick renderings based on official patent drawings showing the 370Z Roadster with top up and down.
Roadster version will be heavier than the Coupe and a bit more expensive. Power will come from the same 3.7-liter DOHC V6 with 332 hp. World debut will take place at the New York Auto Show.
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range
- Peugeot 308 is the European Car of the Year 2014
- Bugatti Veyron Vivere by Mansory debuts at the Geneva Motor Show
- Koenigsegg Agera One:1 revealed – world’s first Megacar