Now when the Nissan 370Z Coupe is on sale and we have also seen the 370Z Roadster patent drawings we all know pretty much how the open top version will look once introduced.
Unfortunately these patent drawings are plain and boring. To show you how the real deal will look, we have created quick renderings based on official patent drawings showing the 370Z Roadster with top up and down.
Roadster version will be heavier than the Coupe and a bit more expensive. Power will come from the same 3.7-liter DOHC V6 with 332 hp. World debut will take place at the New York Auto Show.
- Watch upset motorist in East London drive off flatbed tow truck to avoid parking ticket
- Retro-styled Evanta Barchetta debuts at Goodwood Revival
- This Is Real, No CGI Here! Watch Amelia and Roel Dance On The Wall Of City Hall In Oakland
- Mercedes-AMG GT Roadster rendered with a black soft top
- “Project: Secret!” in the Porsche Museum will showcase 14 never-built studies, concepts and prototypes
- Stolen Jaguar XK-E gets returned to its rightful owner after 46 years
- Giant Manta Ray Tangled In Fishing Line Asks For Divers Help (VIDEO)