Now when the Nissan 370Z Coupe is on sale and we have also seen the 370Z Roadster patent drawings we all know pretty much how the open top version will look once introduced.
Unfortunately these patent drawings are plain and boring. To show you how the real deal will look, we have created quick renderings based on official patent drawings showing the 370Z Roadster with top up and down.
Roadster version will be heavier than the Coupe and a bit more expensive. Power will come from the same 3.7-liter DOHC V6 with 332 hp. World debut will take place at the New York Auto Show.
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard
- Mazda unveils the all-new Mazda2 / Demio in Japan
- Audi A7 Sportback 3.0 TDI competition celebrates 25 years of Audi TDI technology
- Aston Martin unveils a new V12 Vantage S Roadster as company’s fastest roadster