New Renault Koleos range is now extended with the introduction of a limited edition Bose Edition version. In addition to a Bose audio system that has been tailor-engineered to match the properties of Koleos’ cabin, the new version will feature specific exterior styling and interior appointments.
Prices for New Renault Koleos Bose Edition start from €29,400 in France.
New Renault Koleos Bose Edition is positioned as an attractive core-range version, which combines the refined listening pleasure delivered by Bose® Premium sound, with modern, distinctive styling. Based on the Carminat equipment level, it is powered by the 2.0 dCi 150 engine which can be mated to one of three types of transmission: six-speed manual/front-wheel drive, six-speed manual/4×4 or six-speed automatic/4×4.
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp