The new van will join the smaller, but highly capable Ram C/V as an additional van offering, competing with other full-size commercial vans.
“The Ram ProMaster further strengthens our commercial lineup, offering a full line of work trucks and vans,” said Fred Diaz, President and CEO – Ram Truck Brand and Chrysler de Mexico, Chrysler Group LLC. “As the Ram Truck Brand continues to gain share and grow sales in the retail truck market, we will be just as aggressive in our goal to be a commercial truck market leader.”
The all-new Ram ProMaster will be based on the Fiat Ducato with significantly redesigned exterior with familiar Ram Truck styling cues, offering features and powertrains preferred by North American commercial customers.
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range
- Peugeot 308 is the European Car of the Year 2014
- Bugatti Veyron Vivere by Mansory debuts at the Geneva Motor Show
- Koenigsegg Agera One:1 revealed – world’s first Megacar
- F-Type Coupe set to hit British shores