Several auto dealers in central California are offering Dodge Ram pickups at $13,000 below sticker price.
Meaning you can get a Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab SLT 4×2 for $19,995, instead of $32,795. With four months to go before a redesigned 2009 Ram arrives in showrooms lot of dealers are in trouble selling the current inventory.
According to Automotive News Dodge currently has a 109-day supply of 2008 models. It is not known where that number comes from. If the sales decline even more will there be a 300-day supply soon?
In general it does not look good. Sales of full-sized pickups fell 22.1 percent in April from the same period a year ago and are down 16.6 percent for the first four months of 2008.
The 2009 Dodge Ram will also face tough competition from Ford who is releasing a new F-150 and also form GM and Toyota who have new trucks on the market as well.
With climbing gas prices and not so well doing economy that truck sales will get worse and we will be seeing increase in small car sales.
- 8,000 Horsepower In Action! Drag Boat Race Is Way Cooler Than The Quarter Mile Race Between Cars
- This Is The Real Sharknado! More Than 100 Sharks Attack A School Of Bluefish Right On The Beach
- Time To Visit Norway! Beautiful Time-Lapse Shows Everything From Deep Fjords To Northern Lights
- Get Creative In The Kitchen! This Is How You Make Beatles Pancakes!
- This Death Defying Bike Ride Through The Isle of Skye In Scotland Is Just EPIC!
- This Is Not A Photoshop! A Full 360 Degree Circle Rainbow Over Australia
- This Awesome Time-Lapse Video Shows How To Counterfit A Giant One Dollar Bill With Just A Pencil