Nissan GT-R surely is one of the most expected cars. Little while a go Brits placed 700 orders for it in 48 hours.
I guess for a car that costs less than 911 Turbo and laps Nürburgring in 7 minutes and 29 seconds that kind of a popularity is understandable.
Now Nissan has released a promotional video of the GT-R.
Hope that they will have more videos coming soon with no music on the background, just engine sound.
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp