UK’s leading tuner of exotic cars Project Kahn has finished their latest project, that is an elegant Pearl White Bentley Flying Spur. As with most Project Kahn projects main attention is in the wheels.
Project Kahn calls these 22-inch White Mist diamond cut alloy wheels the most unique feature of the car.
According to the company these wheels enhance the Bentley’s elegant curves while embracing the vehicle’s distinct style.
The vehicle is also fitted with Kahn quilted leather and an electronic lowering module. Suspension is lowered by 20 mm and can be adjusted according to customers requirements.
Source: Project Kahn
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback
- Lamborghini Sesto Elemento caught on the track at a special event in Nevada (video)