The Cruze hatchback will also be offered with a new range of engines, with the range-topping diesel unit the same as that of the newly-launched Orlando, with 163PS and a standard six-speed manual gearbox.
“The Cruze Hatchback will give us a huge opportunity in the UK,” said Chevrolet Managing Director, Mark Terry. “This year alone, we’ve got four major new model launches that will have a significant positive impact on our product line-up in the UK, as well as the Camaro to cast a halo over the rest of our range.
Chevrolet will also show a Orlando, the New Captiva and New Aveo in Geneva.
- Range Rover Evoque gets a wide bodykit from Prior Design
- BMW Gran Lusso Coupe concept revealed – the ultimate luxury coupe
- McLaren 50 12C & 12C Spider announced to celebrate 50 years of McLaren
- Ford will close all their manufacturing plants in Australia by 2016
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France