The Porsche Cayman (type 987) was first introduced in 2005 at the Frankfurt Motor Show. What we have here is a Porsche Cayman test mule that has bigger wheel cases.
We are not sure is this a test mule for the next generation Cayman or just a facelift. Most likely a facelift as the current model has been on sale less than three years.
- Audi A3 declared 2014 World Car of the Year
- 2015 Dodge Charger facelift revealed with a full-body makeover
- SRT Viper GTS Anodized Carbon Time Attack debuts at the New York Auto Show
- First interior images for the new Mercedes-AMG GT supercar revealed
- Audi RS 7 dynamic edition to debut at the New York Auto Show
- First 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 auctioned for $1 Million
- Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept revealed, debuts this wee at the New York Auto Show