The Porsche Cayman (type 987) was first introduced in 2005 at the Frankfurt Motor Show. What we have here is a Porsche Cayman test mule that has bigger wheel cases.
We are not sure is this a test mule for the next generation Cayman or just a facelift. Most likely a facelift as the current model has been on sale less than three years.
- Volkswagen New Midsize Coupe Concept revealed
- All-new Ford Escort revealed – designed specifically to meet the needs of consumers in China
- Audi TT offroad concept show car revealed
- Volkswagen Golf R 400 concept is one wild hatchback with as much power as Porsche 911 Carrera S!
- Mercedes Concept Coupe SUV previews BMW X6 alternative
- BMW Vision Future Luxury concept debuts at the Beijing Motor Show
- Audi A3 declared 2014 World Car of the Year