The starting price for the 918 Spyder in U.S, is 845,000 USD, plus destination & handling fees.
When you add the Weissach package, the price jumps to 929,000 USD. The optional Weissach package reduces the 918 Spyder’s curb weight by 77 lbs (34 kg) by removing the audio system, air conditioning, door storage and armrest, while instead of the standard paint it gets an exterior foil.
The 918 Spyder is powered by a V8 4.6-liter engine generating around 580 hp and more than 369 lb-ft of torque, plus two electric motors producing an extra 245 hp. Combined power output is around 800 hp and 575 lb-ft of torque. 0-62mph comes in around 3.2 seconds, while the top speed is 199mph.
- Lamborghini teases a new car ahead of Paris debut
- BMW 7 Series Individual Final Edition to debut in Paris next month
- Watch the next Mercedes C 63 AMG doing final testing on the Nürburgring
- Watch Surfing Legend Laird Hamilton “Shoot the Pier” On Hurricane Marie Wave
- Moto Rider Brad O’Neal Launches Himself Into Air From a Ramp For a Very Unique BASE JUMP
- This Is Insane! Wath A Daredevil Remove His Harness To Walk On A Narrow Plank Path In The Sky
- Choosing the right tools for your garage and home