The starting price for the 918 Spyder in U.S, is 845,000 USD, plus destination & handling fees.
When you add the Weissach package, the price jumps to 929,000 USD. The optional Weissach package reduces the 918 Spyder’s curb weight by 77 lbs (34 kg) by removing the audio system, air conditioning, door storage and armrest, while instead of the standard paint it gets an exterior foil.
The 918 Spyder is powered by a V8 4.6-liter engine generating around 580 hp and more than 369 lb-ft of torque, plus two electric motors producing an extra 245 hp. Combined power output is around 800 hp and 575 lb-ft of torque. 0-62mph comes in around 3.2 seconds, while the top speed is 199mph.
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard
- Mazda unveils the all-new Mazda2 / Demio in Japan
- Audi A7 Sportback 3.0 TDI competition celebrates 25 years of Audi TDI technology
- Aston Martin unveils a new V12 Vantage S Roadster as company’s fastest roadster
- Bespoke Porsche 911 Turbo S Exclusive GB Edition revealed for UK
- Bugatti Veyron successor rumoured to be a Hybrid