The starting price for the 918 Spyder in U.S, is 845,000 USD, plus destination & handling fees.
When you add the Weissach package, the price jumps to 929,000 USD. The optional Weissach package reduces the 918 Spyder’s curb weight by 77 lbs (34 kg) by removing the audio system, air conditioning, door storage and armrest, while instead of the standard paint it gets an exterior foil.
The 918 Spyder is powered by a V8 4.6-liter engine generating around 580 hp and more than 369 lb-ft of torque, plus two electric motors producing an extra 245 hp. Combined power output is around 800 hp and 575 lb-ft of torque. 0-62mph comes in around 3.2 seconds, while the top speed is 199mph.
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower
- Bugatti unveils the final Legend “Ettore Bugatti” Veyron