The starting price for the 918 Spyder in U.S, is 845,000 USD, plus destination & handling fees.
When you add the Weissach package, the price jumps to 929,000 USD. The optional Weissach package reduces the 918 Spyder’s curb weight by 77 lbs (34 kg) by removing the audio system, air conditioning, door storage and armrest, while instead of the standard paint it gets an exterior foil.
The 918 Spyder is powered by a V8 4.6-liter engine generating around 580 hp and more than 369 lb-ft of torque, plus two electric motors producing an extra 245 hp. Combined power output is around 800 hp and 575 lb-ft of torque. 0-62mph comes in around 3.2 seconds, while the top speed is 199mph.
- Bedtime Horror Story in 60 Seconds! This One-Minute Short Film Is Spooky Scary
- This Is Scary! Professional Stuntman Rides a Motorcycle Over a Bridge’s Arch Beam
- Stunning Long Exposure Photo Of the Lunar Eclipse Rising Over China Looks Like a Falling Star
- Ironic How Beautiful War Machines Can Be! This Is One Of The Coolest Fighter Jet Compilations
- Amazing Time-Lapse Video Shows Rome, Pisa & Vatican City In 4K Ultra HD
- This Slow Motion Video In 4K HD Is Mind Blowingly Awesome From Breakdancing To Motorcycling
- This Viral Photo Of A Great White Shark With Open Jaws Is Here To Haunt Your Dreams