The starting price for the 918 Spyder in U.S, is 845,000 USD, plus destination & handling fees.
When you add the Weissach package, the price jumps to 929,000 USD. The optional Weissach package reduces the 918 Spyder’s curb weight by 77 lbs (34 kg) by removing the audio system, air conditioning, door storage and armrest, while instead of the standard paint it gets an exterior foil.
The 918 Spyder is powered by a V8 4.6-liter engine generating around 580 hp and more than 369 lb-ft of torque, plus two electric motors producing an extra 245 hp. Combined power output is around 800 hp and 575 lb-ft of torque. 0-62mph comes in around 3.2 seconds, while the top speed is 199mph.
- Volkswagen New Midsize Coupe Concept revealed
- All-new Ford Escort revealed – designed specifically to meet the needs of consumers in China
- Audi TT offroad concept show car revealed
- Volkswagen Golf R 400 concept is one wild hatchback with as much power as Porsche 911 Carrera S!
- Mercedes Concept Coupe SUV previews BMW X6 alternative
- BMW Vision Future Luxury concept debuts at the Beijing Motor Show
- Audi A3 declared 2014 World Car of the Year