In today’s economy it is hard to sell almost any kind of car. It mainly comes down to the price. So $34,999.99 for a two year old Mini Coopes S Convertible with 12,900 miles is definitely too much.
Maybe not if the car was owned by a celebrity. Is Sara Jean Underwood celebrity?
Well she was Playmate of the Year in 2007 and this car was given to her at the Playboy Mansion in Beverly Hills, CA.
Now Sara is selling this red convertible and hopes to cash in $34,999.99. According to an Ebay auction she no longer needs this car because she has moved back to Oregon(Whats with the Oregon? Oregon has plenty of sunny days for “topless” driving). Photos of her and the car have been published in Playboy Magazine and have been seen on the E!’s “The Girls Next Door” TV show.
Do these “published” photos or the fact that Playmate of the Year owned the car really add any value? Absolutely if the car would come with her for even a day:) Lets face it, she is just super hot!
As Mini Cooper S Convertible is one hot car, we have the pictures below she is using to sell it(if you can spot the car):
So how should an average Joe sell his car to make the ad more attractive?
- Citroen C-XR concept debuts in Beijing – looks production ready
- Volkswagen New Midsize Coupe Concept revealed
- All-new Ford Escort revealed – designed specifically to meet the needs of consumers in China
- Audi TT offroad concept show car revealed
- Volkswagen Golf R 400 concept is one wild hatchback with as much power as Porsche 911 Carrera S!
- Mercedes Concept Coupe SUV previews BMW X6 alternative
- BMW Vision Future Luxury concept debuts at the Beijing Motor Show