In today’s economy it is hard to sell almost any kind of car. It mainly comes down to the price. So $34,999.99 for a two year old Mini Coopes S Convertible with 12,900 miles is definitely too much.
Maybe not if the car was owned by a celebrity. Is Sara Jean Underwood celebrity?
Well she was Playmate of the Year in 2007 and this car was given to her at the Playboy Mansion in Beverly Hills, CA.
Now Sara is selling this red convertible and hopes to cash in $34,999.99. According to an Ebay auction she no longer needs this car because she has moved back to Oregon(Whats with the Oregon? Oregon has plenty of sunny days for “topless” driving). Photos of her and the car have been published in Playboy Magazine and have been seen on the E!’s “The Girls Next Door” TV show.
Do these “published” photos or the fact that Playmate of the Year owned the car really add any value? Absolutely if the car would come with her for even a day:) Lets face it, she is just super hot!
As Mini Cooper S Convertible is one hot car, we have the pictures below she is using to sell it(if you can spot the car):
So how should an average Joe sell his car to make the ad more attractive?
- Land Rover reveals third row seating for new Discovery Sport
- McLaren teases track-only P1 GTR with a massive rear wing and two exhaust pipes
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features