In today’s economy it is hard to sell almost any kind of car. It mainly comes down to the price. So $34,999.99 for a two year old Mini Coopes S Convertible with 12,900 miles is definitely too much.
Maybe not if the car was owned by a celebrity. Is Sara Jean Underwood celebrity?
Well she was Playmate of the Year in 2007 and this car was given to her at the Playboy Mansion in Beverly Hills, CA.
Now Sara is selling this red convertible and hopes to cash in $34,999.99. According to an Ebay auction she no longer needs this car because she has moved back to Oregon(Whats with the Oregon? Oregon has plenty of sunny days for “topless” driving). Photos of her and the car have been published in Playboy Magazine and have been seen on the E!’s “The Girls Next Door” TV show.
Do these “published” photos or the fact that Playmate of the Year owned the car really add any value? Absolutely if the car would come with her for even a day:) Lets face it, she is just super hot!
As Mini Cooper S Convertible is one hot car, we have the pictures below she is using to sell it(if you can spot the car):
So how should an average Joe sell his car to make the ad more attractive?
- This is the new Honda Civic Type R Concept – production model to follow in 2015
- Mazda Hazumi concept previews next-generation subcompact – the new Mazda2
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range
- Peugeot 308 is the European Car of the Year 2014