Peugeot unveiled the 208 Type R5 at the Paris Motor Show in September, now this new 208 based race car has successfully taken part in its first test programme before the end of 2012. The Peugeot 208 is consequently the first car built in compliance with the FIA’s latest ‘R5’ regulations to have broken cover and turned a wheel.
Bryan Bouffier: “The car felt good out of the box. I was happy with its overall balance and I was comfortable behind the wheel. It seems to be a strong basic car and I particularly liked the turbocharged engine which delivers plenty of torque. That makes it easy to use, and that’s a big asset on loose surfaces.”[Gallery not found]
- Choosing the right tools for your garage and home
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower