Peugeot 2008 is a new B segment vehicle, based on the 208 with sales starting in the second half of 2013. Peugeot has big plans with the 2008 as it will be sold across the world with production to take place in France (Mulhouse), in China (Wuhan) and in Brazil (Porto Real).
At just 4.16 metres long, the 2008 combines the driving characteristics of a hatchback and an SUV giving space, modularity and comfort.
“With the 2008, Peugeot is continuing its product offensive and capitalising on the success of the 3008 by offering a new crossover, urban and innovative, to win over an international clientele.”
Xavier Peugeot, Peugeot Product Director
Full specs and engine details will be released closer to the market launch, but PEugeot did revealed it will be offered with e-HDi Diesel and new 3-cylinder petrol engines.
The 2008 will make its world debut at the Geneva Motor Show in March.
- First interior images for the new Mercedes-AMG GT supercar revealed
- Audi RS 7 dynamic edition to debut at the New York Auto Show
- First 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 auctioned for $1 Million
- Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept revealed, debuts this wee at the New York Auto Show
- Volkswagen Golf TSI Sportwagen concept to debut at the New York Auto Show
- Drop-top Supercar: 2015 Corvette Z06 Convertible revealed with at least 625 horsepower
- Ford Focus remains world’s best-selling vehicle in 2013 with 1,097,618 cars sold worldwide