Peugeot 2008 is a new B segment vehicle, based on the 208 with sales starting in the second half of 2013. Peugeot has big plans with the 2008 as it will be sold across the world with production to take place in France (Mulhouse), in China (Wuhan) and in Brazil (Porto Real).
At just 4.16 metres long, the 2008 combines the driving characteristics of a hatchback and an SUV giving space, modularity and comfort.
“With the 2008, Peugeot is continuing its product offensive and capitalising on the success of the 3008 by offering a new crossover, urban and innovative, to win over an international clientele.”
Xavier Peugeot, Peugeot Product Director
Full specs and engine details will be released closer to the market launch, but PEugeot did revealed it will be offered with e-HDi Diesel and new 3-cylinder petrol engines.
The 2008 will make its world debut at the Geneva Motor Show in March.
- Luxurious Cadillac Escalade Concept One by Lexani has an incredibly cool interior
- Hilarious Slow Motion Video Captures People’s Faces As They Get Hit With A 300,000-Volt Taser
- Peugeot Quartz crossover concept with a 500bhp HYbrid drivetrain revealed ahead of Paris debut
- This Is Little Hardcore! Watch 19 Daredevils Unicycle The Mountains Of Moab
- All-new Volvo XC90 R-Design revealed with sportier look
- This Is Just Insane! Watch Daredevil Holding a Glider’s Tail While Flying On Another Glider
- Watch Two Kayakers Go Down On A Drainage Ditch In Lions Bay At Speeds Up to 45MPH