Peugeot 2008 is a new B segment vehicle, based on the 208 with sales starting in the second half of 2013. Peugeot has big plans with the 2008 as it will be sold across the world with production to take place in France (Mulhouse), in China (Wuhan) and in Brazil (Porto Real).
At just 4.16 metres long, the 2008 combines the driving characteristics of a hatchback and an SUV giving space, modularity and comfort.
“With the 2008, Peugeot is continuing its product offensive and capitalising on the success of the 3008 by offering a new crossover, urban and innovative, to win over an international clientele.”
Xavier Peugeot, Peugeot Product Director
Full specs and engine details will be released closer to the market launch, but PEugeot did revealed it will be offered with e-HDi Diesel and new 3-cylinder petrol engines.
The 2008 will make its world debut at the Geneva Motor Show in March.
- Aston Martin Vanquish Volante revealed – ultimate british open top GT
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback