Peugeot 2008 is a new B segment vehicle, based on the 208 with sales starting in the second half of 2013. Peugeot has big plans with the 2008 as it will be sold across the world with production to take place in France (Mulhouse), in China (Wuhan) and in Brazil (Porto Real).
At just 4.16 metres long, the 2008 combines the driving characteristics of a hatchback and an SUV giving space, modularity and comfort.
“With the 2008, Peugeot is continuing its product offensive and capitalising on the success of the 3008 by offering a new crossover, urban and innovative, to win over an international clientele.”
Xavier Peugeot, Peugeot Product Director
Full specs and engine details will be released closer to the market launch, but PEugeot did revealed it will be offered with e-HDi Diesel and new 3-cylinder petrol engines.
The 2008 will make its world debut at the Geneva Motor Show in March.
- 2014 Hyundai i20 WRC revealed, team named as Hyundai Shell World Rally Team
- Bye bye Holden! General Motors to cease manufacturing in Australia by 2017
- Hear the new 2015 Ford Mustang GT Rev its V8 at Cars & Coffee (VIDEO)
- Porsche announces Cayenne Platinum Edition – priced from $63,300
- McLaren P1 laps the extreme Nürburgring in less than seven minutes (VIDEO)
- 400th Bugatti Veyron sold – just 50 models of the super sports car are still available
- Video: Crazy cyclist rides (BACKWARD) downhill on a wet mountain road in Norway at 50 mph
- This is the new 2015 Ford Mustang with EcoBoost power, independent rear suspension and sleeker design
- Epic video: Ferrari F50 drifting in slow motion – filmed with high speed camera
- Audi Q1 compact SUV confirmed – will be produced from 2016