Currently code-named C9, Zonda R will be limited to just ten examples with a price tag of €2,000,000.
Zonda R is 47mm longer than the Zonda F, providing more downforce thanks to a longer splitter and bigger rear wing.
According to Autoblog.it Zonda R will be using AMG’s 6.0-liter V12 that offers same performance as the 750 hp 7.3-liter engine found in the Zonda F.
Out of ten examples only five will be road-going versions, rest of the five will be limited to track.
- Range Rover Evoque gets a wide bodykit from Prior Design
- BMW Gran Lusso Coupe concept revealed – the ultimate luxury coupe
- McLaren 50 12C & 12C Spider announced to celebrate 50 years of McLaren
- Ford will close all their manufacturing plants in Australia by 2016
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France