Opel will be introducing the Insignia Sport Tourer at the Paris Motor Show.
It will be available in European markets in spring 2009.
Sport Tourer gets two new engines – a downsized gasoline turbo engine and a new turbo diesel – will join the seven engines already available from launch of the sedan models.
Insigina Sport Tourer was never spotted as a prototype. Now our spy photographer has captured the new Sport Tourer undisguised testing with a caravan trailer.
This dynamic look encloses an interior that offers ample space for five occupants and a highly competitive luggage compartment. The luggage compartment offers a volume of 540 liters. The Sports Tourer has retained an identical wheelbase of 2.74 meters as the sedan models and added around 80 mm to its length for an overall 4.91 meters.
- Citroen C-XR concept debuts in Beijing – looks production ready
- Volkswagen New Midsize Coupe Concept revealed
- All-new Ford Escort revealed – designed specifically to meet the needs of consumers in China
- Audi TT offroad concept show car revealed
- Volkswagen Golf R 400 concept is one wild hatchback with as much power as Porsche 911 Carrera S!
- Mercedes Concept Coupe SUV previews BMW X6 alternative
- BMW Vision Future Luxury concept debuts at the Beijing Motor Show