Opel will be introducing the Insignia Sport Tourer at the Paris Motor Show.
It will be available in European markets in spring 2009.
Sport Tourer gets two new engines – a downsized gasoline turbo engine and a new turbo diesel – will join the seven engines already available from launch of the sedan models.
Insigina Sport Tourer was never spotted as a prototype. Now our spy photographer has captured the new Sport Tourer undisguised testing with a caravan trailer.
This dynamic look encloses an interior that offers ample space for five occupants and a highly competitive luggage compartment. The luggage compartment offers a volume of 540 liters. The Sports Tourer has retained an identical wheelbase of 2.74 meters as the sedan models and added around 80 mm to its length for an overall 4.91 meters.
- McLaren teases track-only P1 GTR with a massive rear wing and two exhaust pipes
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard