Opel will be introducing the Insignia Sport Tourer at the Paris Motor Show.
It will be available in European markets in spring 2009.
Sport Tourer gets two new engines – a downsized gasoline turbo engine and a new turbo diesel – will join the seven engines already available from launch of the sedan models.
Insigina Sport Tourer was never spotted as a prototype. Now our spy photographer has captured the new Sport Tourer undisguised testing with a caravan trailer.
This dynamic look encloses an interior that offers ample space for five occupants and a highly competitive luggage compartment. The luggage compartment offers a volume of 540 liters. The Sports Tourer has retained an identical wheelbase of 2.74 meters as the sedan models and added around 80 mm to its length for an overall 4.91 meters.
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard
- Mazda unveils the all-new Mazda2 / Demio in Japan
- Audi A7 Sportback 3.0 TDI competition celebrates 25 years of Audi TDI technology
- Aston Martin unveils a new V12 Vantage S Roadster as company’s fastest roadster
- Bespoke Porsche 911 Turbo S Exclusive GB Edition revealed for UK