The Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Emergency vehicle is finished in silver with SLS EMERGENCY lettering and blue light beams on the roof.
The RETTmobil 2011 is the international forum for innovation, safety, quality, competence and training for approximately 20,000 trade visitors from home and abroad. The eleventh edition of this fair is this year on two records: In addition to Mercedes-Benz 388 exhibitors from 16 nations represented, more than ever before.
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range
- Peugeot 308 is the European Car of the Year 2014
- Bugatti Veyron Vivere by Mansory debuts at the Geneva Motor Show
- Koenigsegg Agera One:1 revealed – world’s first Megacar