The Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Emergency vehicle is finished in silver with SLS EMERGENCY lettering and blue light beams on the roof.
The RETTmobil 2011 is the international forum for innovation, safety, quality, competence and training for approximately 20,000 trade visitors from home and abroad. The eleventh edition of this fair is this year on two records: In addition to Mercedes-Benz 388 exhibitors from 16 nations represented, more than ever before.
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp