The Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Emergency vehicle is finished in silver with SLS EMERGENCY lettering and blue light beams on the roof.
The RETTmobil 2011 is the international forum for innovation, safety, quality, competence and training for approximately 20,000 trade visitors from home and abroad. The eleventh edition of this fair is this year on two records: In addition to Mercedes-Benz 388 exhibitors from 16 nations represented, more than ever before.
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard
- Mazda unveils the all-new Mazda2 / Demio in Japan