The one off Grand Sport model “Wei Long 2012″ was developed together with the Königliche Porzellan Manufaktur Berlin and has been fitted with dragon relief sculptures on finest porcelain both on the body and in the cabin endowing the car with deep Chinese cultural heritage.
The headrests are embroidered with the Chinese “Dragon” character, and the handcrafted 100% silk floor mats are embossed with Chinese “Dragon” character. Highlight is the exquisite center piece with a white porcelain dragon relief sculpture with every detail of a dragon’s body so vividly craved and elaborated.
This one off model costs 1.58 million euros, and is most likely already sold.
- Bedtime Horror Story in 60 Seconds! This One-Minute Short Film Is Spooky Scary
- This Is Scary! Professional Stuntman Rides a Motorcycle Over a Bridge’s Arch Beam
- Stunning Long Exposure Photo Of the Lunar Eclipse Rising Over China Looks Like a Falling Star
- Ironic How Beautiful War Machines Can Be! This Is One Of The Coolest Fighter Jet Compilations
- Amazing Time-Lapse Video Shows Rome, Pisa & Vatican City In 4K Ultra HD
- This Slow Motion Video In 4K HD Is Mind Blowingly Awesome From Breakdancing To Motorcycling
- This Viral Photo Of A Great White Shark With Open Jaws Is Here To Haunt Your Dreams