The one off Grand Sport model “Wei Long 2012″ was developed together with the Königliche Porzellan Manufaktur Berlin and has been fitted with dragon relief sculptures on finest porcelain both on the body and in the cabin endowing the car with deep Chinese cultural heritage.
The headrests are embroidered with the Chinese “Dragon” character, and the handcrafted 100% silk floor mats are embossed with Chinese “Dragon” character. Highlight is the exquisite center piece with a white porcelain dragon relief sculpture with every detail of a dragon’s body so vividly craved and elaborated.
This one off model costs 1.58 million euros, and is most likely already sold.
- This is the new Honda Civic Type R Concept – production model to follow in 2015
- Mazda Hazumi concept previews next-generation subcompact – the new Mazda2
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range
- Peugeot 308 is the European Car of the Year 2014