The one off Grand Sport model “Wei Long 2012″ was developed together with the Königliche Porzellan Manufaktur Berlin and has been fitted with dragon relief sculptures on finest porcelain both on the body and in the cabin endowing the car with deep Chinese cultural heritage.
The headrests are embroidered with the Chinese “Dragon” character, and the handcrafted 100% silk floor mats are embossed with Chinese “Dragon” character. Highlight is the exquisite center piece with a white porcelain dragon relief sculpture with every detail of a dragon’s body so vividly craved and elaborated.
This one off model costs 1.58 million euros, and is most likely already sold.
- Range Rover Sport SVR laps the legendary Nordschleife circuit in Germany in 8 minutes 14 seconds
- Land Rover reveals third row seating for new Discovery Sport
- McLaren teases track-only P1 GTR with a massive rear wing and two exhaust pipes
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France