The one off Grand Sport model “Wei Long 2012″ was developed together with the Königliche Porzellan Manufaktur Berlin and has been fitted with dragon relief sculptures on finest porcelain both on the body and in the cabin endowing the car with deep Chinese cultural heritage.
The headrests are embroidered with the Chinese “Dragon” character, and the handcrafted 100% silk floor mats are embossed with Chinese “Dragon” character. Highlight is the exquisite center piece with a white porcelain dragon relief sculpture with every detail of a dragon’s body so vividly craved and elaborated.
This one off model costs 1.58 million euros, and is most likely already sold.
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower
- Bugatti unveils the final Legend “Ettore Bugatti” Veyron