The specially gold-painted one-off 2013 Nissan GT-R Premium Edition dubbed ‘Bolt Gold’ will go to the highest bidder in a global online charity auction to be held on eBay from November 22 to December 2, 2012.
All proceeds from the charity auction will benefit the Usain Bolt Foundation, which was established to support educational and cultural opportunities for children and young people in Bolt’s home country of Jamaica.
This one-off GT-R will be built to the performance specifications conforming to regulations in the winning bidder’s country of residence. Nissan plans to deliver the car to the winner in March 2013. In addition to gold exterior, the car also features a a gold plate embossed with Bolt’s signature and his autograph.
The special eBay page is already live and you can see it here. In addition to a GT-R, Nissan will also auction there other products signed by Bolt, like shirts, racing helmets, racing suits and driving boots.
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback
- Lamborghini Sesto Elemento caught on the track at a special event in Nevada (video)