The specially gold-painted one-off 2013 Nissan GT-R Premium Edition dubbed ‘Bolt Gold’ will go to the highest bidder in a global online charity auction to be held on eBay from November 22 to December 2, 2012.
All proceeds from the charity auction will benefit the Usain Bolt Foundation, which was established to support educational and cultural opportunities for children and young people in Bolt’s home country of Jamaica.
This one-off GT-R will be built to the performance specifications conforming to regulations in the winning bidder’s country of residence. Nissan plans to deliver the car to the winner in March 2013. In addition to gold exterior, the car also features a a gold plate embossed with Bolt’s signature and his autograph.
The special eBay page is already live and you can see it here. In addition to a GT-R, Nissan will also auction there other products signed by Bolt, like shirts, racing helmets, racing suits and driving boots.
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard
- Mazda unveils the all-new Mazda2 / Demio in Japan
- Audi A7 Sportback 3.0 TDI competition celebrates 25 years of Audi TDI technology