Lamborghini Zagato Raptor is probably even more unique than the Lamborghini Reventon. Zagato launched an exciting new sportscar on the occasion of the 1996 Geneva Show. It never went into production and has remained as one-of-a-kind concept.
Raptor features a novel modular cockpit lay-out with a front-hinged, one-piece greenhouse section which includes the doors, windscreen and the company’s famous double-bubble roofline.
From a traditional two-seater coupe, the Raptor can be transformed into a two-seater Barchetta. Following on in Zagato’s long tradition of memorable show cars, the Raptor is no mere dream car, but a thoroughly practical and feasible production proposition.
Fully certifiable for the road, this ultra-high performance, mid-engined sports coupe uses a powerful 5.7 liter V-12 driving all four wheels. Now Blackhawk Collection will be putting this unique Lambo up for auction at this weeks Pebble Beach car auction in California.
We have no idea what will it sell for, put we ll keep you informed how the auction will end.
Source: Blackhawk Collection
- Aston Martin Vanquish Volante revealed – ultimate british open top GT
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback