Nissan will reveal a new concept next week at the 27th Sao Paulo International Motor Show. The concept is created specifically for the Sao Paulo show in cooperation with Brazilian designers, built in the country underlining the strategic importance of Brazil for Nissan’s growth plans.
“The showcar will dazzle on two counts,” said Shiro Nakamura, Senior Vice President and Chief Creative Officer of Nissan Motor Co. “It is a genuinely new and exciting concept, and it will explode with energetic design and impressive color that fully express our impression toward the country.”
- Choosing the right tools for your garage and home
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower