Nissan will reveal a new concept next week at the 27th Sao Paulo International Motor Show. The concept is created specifically for the Sao Paulo show in cooperation with Brazilian designers, built in the country underlining the strategic importance of Brazil for Nissan’s growth plans.
“The showcar will dazzle on two counts,” said Shiro Nakamura, Senior Vice President and Chief Creative Officer of Nissan Motor Co. “It is a genuinely new and exciting concept, and it will explode with energetic design and impressive color that fully express our impression toward the country.”
- 8,000 Horsepower In Action! Drag Boat Race Is Way Cooler Than The Quarter Mile Race Between Cars
- This Is The Real Sharknado! More Than 100 Sharks Attack A School Of Bluefish Right On The Beach
- Time To Visit Norway! Beautiful Time-Lapse Shows Everything From Deep Fjords To Northern Lights
- Get Creative In The Kitchen! This Is How You Make Beatles Pancakes!
- This Death Defying Bike Ride Through The Isle of Skye In Scotland Is Just EPIC!
- This Is Not A Photoshop! A Full 360 Degree Circle Rainbow Over Australia
- This Awesome Time-Lapse Video Shows How To Counterfit A Giant One Dollar Bill With Just A Pencil