Nissan will reveal a new concept next week at the 27th Sao Paulo International Motor Show. The concept is created specifically for the Sao Paulo show in cooperation with Brazilian designers, built in the country underlining the strategic importance of Brazil for Nissan’s growth plans.
“The showcar will dazzle on two counts,” said Shiro Nakamura, Senior Vice President and Chief Creative Officer of Nissan Motor Co. “It is a genuinely new and exciting concept, and it will explode with energetic design and impressive color that fully express our impression toward the country.”
- 400th Bugatti Veyron sold – just 50 models of the super sports car are still available
- Video: Crazy cyclist rides (BACKWARD) downhill on a wet mountain road in Norway at 50 mph
- This is the new 2015 Ford Mustang with EcoBoost power, independent rear suspension and sleeker design
- Epic video: Ferrari F50 drifting in slow motion – filmed with high speed camera
- Audi Q1 compact SUV confirmed – will be produced from 2016
- Lamborghini Veneno Roadster makes an exclusive debut on Italian aircraft carrier in Abu Dhabi
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition Convertible announced, priced from $77,450
- Rest in Peace! Fast and Furious actor Paul Walker dies in a car accident
- Lamborghini Veneno in motion – hear the V12 scream on the track!
- Video: Mercedes SLS AMG with two turbos on the dyno shows big exhaust flames