This new compact four-door features sweeping character lines and LED-bordered headlamps and taillights.
Power comes from a new 1.8-liter engine featuring variable valve timing, hydrogen-free Diamond Like Carbon (DLC) coating on valve lifters, and beehive valve springs which all reduce friction and inertial loss. The engine is mated to a next-generation XTRONIC CVT, which is lighter, more compact and has a wider gear ratio range reducing CO2 emissions.
New Sylphy will be produced at the Dongfeng Nissan Huadu Plant facilities in Guangzhou, and launched in mid 2012. Rest of the world will follow soon.
- Aston Martin Vanquish Volante revealed – ultimate british open top GT
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback