According to Nissan, sales show that nearly 25 percent of 2013 Altima buyers are former Toyota or Honda owners, and 11.6 percent traded a premium brand for an Altima.
“Since the first Altima rolled off the line at the Nissan Smyrna Vehicle Assembly plant in 1992, the nameplate’s reputation for quality and reliability has grown stronger with each new model,” said Brian Carolin, senior vice president of sales and marketing. “The 2013 Altima lives up to this standard with its five-star NCAP safety rating, and it adds best-in-class fuel economy as well as class-leading style and content.”
The 2013 Altima, which is the brand’s leading seller, has been on sale since August, is manufactured in Nissan’s manufacturing plants in Smyrna, Tennessee, and in Canton, Mississipi.
- Volkswagen New Midsize Coupe Concept revealed
- All-new Ford Escort revealed – designed specifically to meet the needs of consumers in China
- Audi TT offroad concept show car revealed
- Volkswagen Golf R 400 concept is one wild hatchback with as much power as Porsche 911 Carrera S!
- Mercedes Concept Coupe SUV previews BMW X6 alternative
- BMW Vision Future Luxury concept debuts at the Beijing Motor Show
- Audi A3 declared 2014 World Car of the Year