According to Nissan, sales show that nearly 25 percent of 2013 Altima buyers are former Toyota or Honda owners, and 11.6 percent traded a premium brand for an Altima.
“Since the first Altima rolled off the line at the Nissan Smyrna Vehicle Assembly plant in 1992, the nameplate’s reputation for quality and reliability has grown stronger with each new model,” said Brian Carolin, senior vice president of sales and marketing. “The 2013 Altima lives up to this standard with its five-star NCAP safety rating, and it adds best-in-class fuel economy as well as class-leading style and content.”
The 2013 Altima, which is the brand’s leading seller, has been on sale since August, is manufactured in Nissan’s manufacturing plants in Smyrna, Tennessee, and in Canton, Mississipi.
- 8,000 Horsepower In Action! Drag Boat Race Is Way Cooler Than The Quarter Mile Race Between Cars
- This Is The Real Sharknado! More Than 100 Sharks Attack A School Of Bluefish Right On The Beach
- Time To Visit Norway! Beautiful Time-Lapse Shows Everything From Deep Fjords To Northern Lights
- Get Creative In The Kitchen! This Is How You Make Beatles Pancakes!
- This Death Defying Bike Ride Through The Isle of Skye In Scotland Is Just EPIC!
- This Is Not A Photoshop! A Full 360 Degree Circle Rainbow Over Australia
- This Awesome Time-Lapse Video Shows How To Counterfit A Giant One Dollar Bill With Just A Pencil