According to Nissan, sales show that nearly 25 percent of 2013 Altima buyers are former Toyota or Honda owners, and 11.6 percent traded a premium brand for an Altima.
“Since the first Altima rolled off the line at the Nissan Smyrna Vehicle Assembly plant in 1992, the nameplate’s reputation for quality and reliability has grown stronger with each new model,” said Brian Carolin, senior vice president of sales and marketing. “The 2013 Altima lives up to this standard with its five-star NCAP safety rating, and it adds best-in-class fuel economy as well as class-leading style and content.”
The 2013 Altima, which is the brand’s leading seller, has been on sale since August, is manufactured in Nissan’s manufacturing plants in Smyrna, Tennessee, and in Canton, Mississipi.
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard
- Mazda unveils the all-new Mazda2 / Demio in Japan
- Audi A7 Sportback 3.0 TDI competition celebrates 25 years of Audi TDI technology
- Aston Martin unveils a new V12 Vantage S Roadster as company’s fastest roadster
- Bespoke Porsche 911 Turbo S Exclusive GB Edition revealed for UK
- Bugatti Veyron successor rumoured to be a Hybrid