According to Nissan, sales show that nearly 25 percent of 2013 Altima buyers are former Toyota or Honda owners, and 11.6 percent traded a premium brand for an Altima.
“Since the first Altima rolled off the line at the Nissan Smyrna Vehicle Assembly plant in 1992, the nameplate’s reputation for quality and reliability has grown stronger with each new model,” said Brian Carolin, senior vice president of sales and marketing. “The 2013 Altima lives up to this standard with its five-star NCAP safety rating, and it adds best-in-class fuel economy as well as class-leading style and content.”
The 2013 Altima, which is the brand’s leading seller, has been on sale since August, is manufactured in Nissan’s manufacturing plants in Smyrna, Tennessee, and in Canton, Mississipi.
- Bedtime Horror Story in 60 Seconds! This One-Minute Short Film Is Spooky Scary
- This Is Scary! Professional Stuntman Rides a Motorcycle Over a Bridge’s Arch Beam
- Stunning Long Exposure Photo Of the Lunar Eclipse Rising Over China Looks Like a Falling Star
- Ironic How Beautiful War Machines Can Be! This Is One Of The Coolest Fighter Jet Compilations
- Amazing Time-Lapse Video Shows Rome, Pisa & Vatican City In 4K Ultra HD
- This Slow Motion Video In 4K HD Is Mind Blowingly Awesome From Breakdancing To Motorcycling
- This Viral Photo Of A Great White Shark With Open Jaws Is Here To Haunt Your Dreams