According to Nissan, sales show that nearly 25 percent of 2013 Altima buyers are former Toyota or Honda owners, and 11.6 percent traded a premium brand for an Altima.
“Since the first Altima rolled off the line at the Nissan Smyrna Vehicle Assembly plant in 1992, the nameplate’s reputation for quality and reliability has grown stronger with each new model,” said Brian Carolin, senior vice president of sales and marketing. “The 2013 Altima lives up to this standard with its five-star NCAP safety rating, and it adds best-in-class fuel economy as well as class-leading style and content.”
The 2013 Altima, which is the brand’s leading seller, has been on sale since August, is manufactured in Nissan’s manufacturing plants in Smyrna, Tennessee, and in Canton, Mississipi.
- Audi A3 declared 2014 World Car of the Year
- 2015 Dodge Charger facelift revealed with a full-body makeover
- SRT Viper GTS Anodized Carbon Time Attack debuts at the New York Auto Show
- First interior images for the new Mercedes-AMG GT supercar revealed
- Audi RS 7 dynamic edition to debut at the New York Auto Show
- First 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 auctioned for $1 Million
- Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept revealed, debuts this wee at the New York Auto Show